What's new

Working Red Dead 2 Online SOLO LOBBY Glitch (New Method)

marydare

marydare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very well put and yes that is about all that changed. My internet is already very slow which is most likely why i didn't need to change the time but you are correct with the timing :smile: If people just wait to see that loading wheel it should work just the same as before.
Thanks for confirming! It’s been such a great glitch for me. You are a rockstar Eddie!

H

HashAsh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is best to have the "Join session"s to your friends right next to each other, You can do this by either making a chat with two other friends and having one in gun rush and one in the free roam lobby. Or if you are in the same community as your 1 friend in gun rush then you can just find his name in the community and join the person right below your friend (if they are in free roam then use this random person below your friend to do the glitch).

Hope that helps better clear that step up

Yea cleared up. Thanx!

H

Hacker_ps4

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi please it's still working? It does not work for me Is there any method to do it alone?

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi please it's still working? It does not work for me Is there any method to do it alone?

Yup still working, read the spoiler in the post that might help you out a little better :smile:
Also yes, you can still do this solo but you would need to find a player that is in gun rush through a community and get lucky as you can't tell what they are playing in the community. But if you could find one in a gun rush game mode then you would just use him and the guy above or below him in the community to do the glitch solo.

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What if the gun rush lobby you choose never clears, but had breaks between matches?

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For the person doing the glitch the lobby should clear.

Yeah it’s a bit weird, I’ve done it twice now, first time I only had to wait for 2 gun rush modes & then it cleared, today it took about 5 gun rushes or more to complete before it cleared. When I say gun rushes I mean the same group we’re using the same lobby. Almost left

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it’s a bit weird, I’ve done it twice now, first time I only had to wait for 2 gun rush modes & then it cleared, today it took about 5 gun rushes or more to complete before it cleared. When I say gun rushes I mean the same group we’re using the same lobby. Almost left

Updated the video in the thread as well if that helps any :smile:

Nye Of Ra

Nye Of Ra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was in one of those lobbys and started a stranger delivery a stage coach and I saw what the gaters look like in the water as I was under the map and couldn't move at all I did jump off, but coach stayed at the bottom.