What's new

Working "Red Dead 2 Online" How to Fast travel with 3 star carcass! Also a cool little lantern glitch!

High Gamer

High Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How To/Lantern Glitch Video

3 Star Carcass Fast Travel

1: Head to fast travel post when ready to fast travel with carcass.
2: When near fast travel post, get off horse then flee him/her away before fast travelling. (Make sure and wait until your horse icon is completely off the map)
3: Once at location you fast traveled to, whistle for horse and you will notice carcass has maintained its grade.
**I used a fish in the video but I assure you it works with any carcass**

Lantern Glitch
1: Hunt and kill any game stowable on your horse.
2: With carcass stowed on horse pull out your lantern and grab carcass off your horse. (You will notice character will place lantern on your side)
3: Now place carcass back on horse then quickly hit triangle/y to jump on horse. Once you see you are getting on horse quickly pull out a weapon.
(You should now have lantern glitched to your side)

Thanks Again Guys!
Enjoy

Last edited:
TheAce

TheAce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How To/Lantern Glitch Video

3 Star Carcass Fast Travel

1: Head to fast travel post when ready to fast travel with carcass.
2: When near fast travel post, get off horse then flee him/her away before fast travelling. (Make sure and wait until your horse icon is completely off the map)
3: Once at location you fast traveled to, whistle for horse and you will notice carcass has maintained its grade.
**I used a fish in the video but I assure you it works with any carcass**

Lantern Glitch
1: Hunt and kill any game stowable on your horse.
2: With carcass stowed on horse pull out your lantern and grab carcass off your horse. (You will notice character will place lantern on your side)
3: Now place carcass back on horse then quickly hit triangle/y to jump on horse. Once you see you are getting on horse quickly pull out a weapon.
(You should now have lantern glitched to your side)

Thanks Again Guys!
Enjoy

or pull out later lean on wall soon as u come off the wall get on horse quickly select weapon

Top Bottom
Login
Register