What's new

MW RECRUITING for TG, fast invites to clan, over 1000 members!

Knifeyy_TG

Knifeyy_TG

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a clan/community?

About TG
Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (consoles, PC & mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

Why Join Tactical Gaming (TG)?
Our experience has shown the average life expectancy of a common clan is about 3 to 6 months. Our community has been around since 2004 with members from around the world and our structure will allow us to expand if/when the need arises.

Like-Minded Gamers
Tactical Gaming is not for everyone and the different phases of our recruiting process enable us to find like-minded gamers.

Active Gamers
Tactical Gaming consists of active gamers by having mandatory and optional practices. Bare in mind, we have a “real life first” mindset.

Different Type of Gamers
We have found there are 3 main types of gamers (intro, casual and competitive) and our structure allows us to satisfy each type by grouping them with similar gamers.

Different Platforms
With the notion that so many people share the common passion for video games, part of our mission is to bring together like-minded gamers from multiple platforms (XBOX, PlayStation, PC, and Mobile) bringing down the barriers between platforms.

Different Genres
We aim to satisfy our member’s needs for team-based gaming by having two franchises.

Our Tactical Warfare franchise is for:

First/third-person shooters
Massively Multiplayer first/third-person shooters
Warfare based simulators and more

Our Tactical Adventuress franchise is for:

Turn-based and other based strategy games
Role-playing games
Non-shooter Massively Multiplayer (MMO) games
Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games and more

Visit each franchise’s roster for a list of our supported games.

Awards
We value each and every member. Whether you show great practice/match attendance or show other qualities such as good conduct, dedication, leadership, teamwork, tactics, and performance on and off the field, our attendance points system and our awards (medals & badges) are there to give recognition to those who have earned it.

Web Team
Our large member base keeps us on our toes by asking for new features and coming up with exciting new ideas. This is where our Web Team comes in. We have a full staff of talented developers and digital media personnel that work daily on projects to keep our sites on the cutting edge of the gaming community.

Feel free to message me or post here for any further questions.

Head Quarters: HERE
About us: HERE
Why TG?: HERE

Madman

Madman

I'm just living life, as if I live twice.
Reaction score
Sin$
I was a CO before I left, because I go bored of the game and constant work it took to run a squad. Just to warn anyone TG run's their clan like a military, which can be extremely annoying.

Knifeyy_TG

Knifeyy_TG

Reaction score
Sin$
I was a CO before I left, because I go bored of the game and constant work it took to run a squad. Just to warn anyone TG run's their clan like a military, which can be extremely annoying.

How long ago was it that you left TG mate? I've only been apart of it for about nearly 3 months now and the battalion and people I know haven't tret any one like a military obviously there's just showing each other and random people respect and stuff but I can say it's nothing like a military

Madman

Madman

Reaction score
Sin$
I was a part of the Borderlands 3 trial phase and did a bunch of tasks my BGC gave me to make the game legitimate on TG. I would think of joining again but I can't be committed to practicing the same game all the time, I need variety
Post automatically merged:

How long ago was it that you left TG mate? I've only been apart of it for about nearly 3 months now and the battalion and people I know haven't tret any one like a military obviously there's just showing each other and random people respect and stuff but I can say it's nothing like a military

I left I'd say 3-4 months ago.

Knifeyy_TG

Knifeyy_TG

Reaction score
Sin$
I was a part of the Borderlands 3 trial phase and did a bunch of tasks my BGC gave me to make the game legitimate on TG. I would think of joining again but I can't be committed to practicing the same game all the time, I need variety
Post automatically merged:

I left I'd say 3-4 months ago.

Ahh see I have no idea about the borderlands side of things, we do have a lot of game variety at TG for instance I'm with the Modern Warfare division and for practise and training and stuff we mix it up every session so we keep it fresh and stuff but your always welcome back at TG mate

Madman

Madman

Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh see I have no idea about the borderlands side of things, we do have a lot of game variety at TG for instance I'm with the Modern Warfare division and for practise and training and stuff we mix it up every session so we keep it fresh and stuff but your always welcome back at TG mate
Our BGC was corrupt, he would have us falsify reports to make himself look good, not once did he play with us. If we ratted him out he would blame it on everything but himself.

Knifeyy_TG

Knifeyy_TG

Reaction score
Sin$
Our BGC was corrupt, he would have us falsify reports to make himself look good, not once did he play with us. If we ratted him out he would blame it on everything but himself.
Ahh that's not the way TG is mate I'm hoping he's been ether removed of his position or is no longer with TG as that's not the way to do things I can say for the whole cod community on TG as a whole everything is great have some great fun and stuff, hopefully that individual hasn't made you not want to come back to TG on the future or anything like that

Madman

Madman

Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh that's not the way TG is mate I'm hoping he's been ether removed of his position or is no longer with TG as that's not the way to do things I can say for the whole cod community on TG as a whole everything is great have some great fun and stuff, hopefully that individual hasn't made you not want to come back to TG on the future or anything like that
His name was Vuurmanj, I'm debating on coming back but I was dishonorably discharged and would probably have to talk to Typical.

Knifeyy_TG

Knifeyy_TG

Reaction score
Sin$
His name was Vuurmanj, I'm debating on coming back but I was dishonorably discharged and would probably have to talk to Typical.
Hmm I've not heard of his name mate so hopefully he's not there anymore or he's at least not a leader of stuff. Yeah of you want to rejoin have a chat with whoever you knew before you left I'm sure people be more than happy to have you back bro what games is it you'd want to play btw?

Top Bottom
Login
Register