• Views 745
Status
Not open for further replies.
xThunderKittyx

xThunderKittyx

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi my name is Jennifer and I'm recruiting for my all girls clan xLadiesofDeathx

You don't have to have a perfect KD or W/L. You pretty much just have to be active everyday if possible, willing to participate in clan wars, must have a mic, your attitude must be good because I'm not going to be dealing with any brats, clan tags will be worn at all times, if you have a KIK account already great just send me your name if not you need to get one so we can communicate easily, and you must be at least 18+.

We'll be strictly Call of Duty because it's the only game that wasn't stolen from me (-.\)

Pretty soon once I get enough members and get my Lt. Commanders in order I'll set us up a website with our pictures and hopefully be able to recruit more people. I will select 3 Lt. Commanders to help me out with the clan.

"" style="max-width: 100%; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">
If you're interested you can reply here with your GT, stats, and something interesting about yourself, apply to the clan on the ghost app (xLadiesofDeathx), KIK me at JenniJ94, or message me on live(xThunderKittyx)

Hope to be hearing from yall soon!

Clan is open to all girls KD doesn't matter just activity and attitude!

ModernWarNegro

ModernWarNegro

Step 1. Get Money, Step 2. Repeat Step One
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
if you're trying to start an all girls clan, i'm not sure se7ensins is the greatest place to build on that

ModernWarNegro

ModernWarNegro

Reaction score
Sin$
Rather sexist i think they comment's. There is a few Ladies on this forum so why not?

OP good luck :wink:

out of the 584,376 members on se7ensins, how many ACTIVE female users are there?

it's not sexism at all. my statement was based on facts

Lisbon Lions 67

Lisbon Lions 67

クリストファー
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
out of the 584,376 members on se7ensins, how many ACTIVE female users are there?

it's not sexism at all. my statement was based on facts

Don't know don't count, do you know how many there is! It's a different story when blokes are recruiting, you don't exactly see the Ladies saying this is not the place to start recruiting.

ModernWarNegro

ModernWarNegro

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't know don't count, do you know how many there is! It's a different story when blokes are recruiting, you don't exactly see the Ladies saying this is not the place to start recruiting.

well that's because there is a very low count of ladies here to say it. I wasnt trying to be sexist at all i was just saying the audience she is trying to reach isn't very present here

suit

suit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who says were trying to be sexist this is a fact you are :banghead:

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
There might not be a lot of active female members here. But there are a lot of female gamers out there, and they just might see this post? I'm sure some of the guests browsing through here are female CoD gamers, and the OP left all the info needed to make contact without being a 7s member.

Again, best of luck with your clan! :thumbsup:

A

arcangelz7

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi my name is Jennifer and I'm recruiting for my all girls clan xLadiesofDeathx

You don't have to have a perfect KD or W/L. You pretty much just have to be active everyday if possible, willing to participate in clan wars, must have a mic, your attitude must be good because I'm not going to be dealing with any brats, clan tags will be worn at all times, if you have a KIK account already great just send me your name if not you need to get one so we can communicate easily, and you must be at least 18+.

We'll be strictly Call of Duty because it's the only game that wasn't stolen from me (-.\)

Pretty soon once I get enough members and get my Lt. Commanders in order I'll set us up a website with our pictures and hopefully be able to recruit more people. I will select 3 Lt. Commanders to help me out with the clan.

"" style="max-width: 100%; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">
If you're interested you can reply here with your GT, stats, and something interesting about yourself, apply to the clan on the ghost app (xLadiesofDeathx), KIK me at JenniJ94, or message me on live(xThunderKittyx)

Hope to be hearing from yall soon!

Clan is open to all girls KD doesn't matter just activity and attitude!

I think it would be cool to merge with my clan. I could make you a lt and you could run a squad being all girls. None of my other members would know to keep it an all girls. I think it could be a great asset to the team. We are in platinum after just one clan war, and just killed the first war in that. Just let me know gt:Arcangelz7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register