• Thread starter XBL Zeus
  • Start date
  • Views 858
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like a Recovery tool that still works.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never heard of anyone having that.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
well its real i have proof that many people have it
If your quite sure it exist and know people that have then ask them for copy and if get upload so we all can have it. Other wise you need to break out your dev kit.

Upvote 0
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
If your quite sure it exist and know people that have then ask them for copy and if get upload so we all can have it. Other wise you need to break out your dev kit.
Well its my some of my friends that r in the clan haunt and they say they got the classes from modder Xbl_Pug on twitter, i asked one of them to ask him what tool he uses but they told me apparently it's his own private tool. And he never replied to me. I know his customers have the classes because I've been on the customers account on AW. Alot of people have minigun classes,Triple/Double scope classes, Etc.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Well its my some of my friends that r in the clan haunt and they say they got the classes from modder Xbl_Pug on twitter, i asked one of them to ask him what tool he uses but they told me apparently it's his own private tool. And he never replied to me. I know his customers have the classes because I've been on the customers account on AW. Alot of people have minigun classes,Triple/Double scope classes, Etc.
Sounds like youd have to contact and purchase tool

Upvote 0
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like youd have to contact and purchase tool
Well I know there's tools out there that can do this. He won't even respond to me. So that's why I'm looking for other tools because other people have been able to do it besides that modder.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I know there's tools out there that can do this. He won't even respond to me. So that's why I'm looking for other tools because other people have been able to do it besides that modder.
Sounds like you need get get dev kit out

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register