Solved *RECOVERY* How to not get kick from AFK RP Capture Playlist everytime

• Thread starter Native Pride 1988
  • Start date
  • Views 1,075
N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this belong to GTA 5 Support Section or GTA 5 Discovery Glitch Section

*I just found how to not get kick from AFK RP Capture Playlist everytime

1. Own two PS4 or invite your friend be in AFK RP Capture Playlist but before you start this AFK RP Capture Playlist then you must close application on GTA 5 first then you will receive screen Display then accept this and when you going to Invite Only Session then accept rule screen

2. Now once you are in Invite Only Session then go start AFK RP Capture Playlist

3. Once AFK RP Capture Playlist complete then you must going to Creator

4. Once you are on Creator then you go to Network disconnect then Network connect

5. Accept screen then now you going to Invite Only Session and start AFK RP Capture Playlist again

6. Follow step 3-5 reply

*It's working for me very smooth. Reason why you get kick from AFK RP Capture Playlist many times because your Network will cause messed up then make sure you must disconnect Network and connect Network while you are on Creator from GTA 5 then you will get smooth with AFK RP Capture Playlist forever.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Nice work brother:wink:
That’s a big question answered!

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
Nice work brother:wink:
That’s a big question answered!
Yep I'm glad I'm doing this daily 24/7 without kick me into lobby. Very annoying kick me into lobby and I like this my method very well. Thank you brother :wink:

Top Bottom