What's new

Solved Recovering Your Gamertag

Rayven2

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been doing some achievement modding with le fluffie, The achievements havent unlocked although I have the GS for them.

It been a day so im pretty sure everything would be syned by now so i was going to delete my profile and recover it,
Question is will i lose my xbox live and ms points if i do so? Thanks

Also if anyone knows why these achs aint unlocking in the first place would be helpful thx.

F

Frog 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been doing some achievement modding with le fluffie, The achievements havent unlocked although I have the GS for them.

It been a day so im pretty sure everything would be syned by now so i was going to delete my profile and recover it,
Question is will i lose my xbox live and ms points if i do so? Thanks

Also if anyone knows why these achs aint unlocking in the first place would be helpful thx.

No you will not lose your xbox live or MS points :smile: hope i helped
as for the achs' did you put your profile ID/rehash resign ?

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
lol resign/rehash with modio. and your achievements don't take 24 hours to synch, maybe 15 minutes. just go to your memory and see if your profile is corrupted. if so, just delete profile (not profile + items) and recover.

Rayven2

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol resign/rehash with modio. and your achievements don't take 24 hours to synch, maybe 15 minutes. just go to your memory and see if your profile is corrupted. if so, just delete profile (not profile + items) and recover.

Yeah i do resign/rehash with modio, Im going to recover my account now and see if it works.

Ok so i recovered my account.. Although the achievements arnt there that i put on.. Any suggestions on what could of happened?

Top Bottom
Login
Register