Question Recovering PSN Account help!

• Thread starter zEVOOOOx
  • Start date
  • Views 3,815
zEVOOOOx

zEVOOOOx

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, so I recently got a PlayStation 4 again and started playing GTA again, but I lost my account.

(Account 1)Now, I know the PSN name but not the email address.

(Account 2)I also have a PSN account which I know the email address and not the password too.

Both times I have spoken to Sony via onine chat I couldn’t pass the security questions due to them asking what the last transaction was on the account and I have no idea as it was YEARS ago since I used the accounts.

I also cannot recover the password on the account 2 because the security question and DOB are wrong (made them when I was younger than 18)

I can assure you both accounts are mine I am just wondering if it’s possible I can retrieve these accounts

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't really help. I just recovered mine the other day, but i knew the email. Thank god i knew the security question, because my birthday is wrong. PSN support doesn't let you change birthdays either. It's so dumb

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, so I recently got a PlayStation 4 again and started playing GTA again, but I lost my account.

(Account 1)Now, I know the PSN name but not the email address.

(Account 2)I also have a PSN account which I know the email address and not the password too.

Both times I have spoken to Sony via onine chat I couldn’t pass the security questions due to them asking what the last transaction was on the account and I have no idea as it was YEARS ago since I used the accounts.

I also cannot recover the password on the account 2 because the security question and DOB are wrong (made them when I was younger than 18)

I can assure you both accounts are mine I am just wondering if it’s possible I can retrieve these accounts

The one you have the email address for: do you still have access to that email account?

Both of them: did you originally create these accounts on either PS3 or PS4, and if so, do you have the console they were created on?

zEVOOOOx

zEVOOOOx

Reaction score
Sin$
The one you have the email address for: do you still have access to that email account?

Both of them: did you originally create these accounts on either PS3 or PS4, and if so, do you have the console they were created on?

Yes I created them both on an old ps3 I don’t think I have anymore, I’ll have to check at my mothers

Top Bottom
Login
Register