What's new

Unsolved Recovering an old account, would anyone follow?

• Thread starter We_Google
  • Start date
  • Views 310
W

We_Google

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to recover an old account, i was wondering if anyone would follow me on my journey to all 99 skilling skills? I know rs has changed alot in the past few years and i was wondering if anyone could help me out and show me the best training and money making methods?

S

Sienna Skies

Every moment is a fresh beginning.
Reaction score
I'm trying to recover an old account, i was wondering if anyone would follow me on my journey to all 99 skilling skills? I know rs has changed alot in the past few years and i was wondering if anyone could help me out and show me the best training and money making methods?

Indeed it has changed quite alot and I still find it as enjoyable as ever, having people support you on your goals is very nice as it keeps you motivated. Thus why I made my Skillers Progress log. :smile:

T

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow 2 is gay af you will regret it soooooooooooooo much unless u going 07

W

We_Google

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry i haven't post on this, i got the account back but i've decided to sell it, i've moved on to 2007 runescape and i decided id make a new account. Can anyone tell me if it is legal to sell an rs account here for 2007 rs gp or paypal, and if not where at? I'll be doing a thread about my account on 2007 runescape.

Top Bottom