• Thread starter pzho
  • Start date
  • Views 7,441
P

pzho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has tested doing solo zombies lobbies to see if you're likely to be banned? Since it's alone I'd presume the chances where very slim, but wanted to check because I'm thinking if I use the modded zombies lobbies alone, just sign into my friends accounts and do it for them.

Any help or input is appreciated!

G

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
No bans, Prestige Master 1k and all weapons max within 5-10 Minutes

G

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
I wrote my own Menu, didn't use anything else until now

I

Innovative

○ Innovation By Idea ○
Reaction score
I can also confirm that XP modification works. Have tested a bunch and haven't had any issues as of now.

M

Mwmurkkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell if someone figures out a way to get DA without charging a ****load like everyone else, let me know.

G

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Hell if someone figures out a way to get DA without charging a ****load like everyone else, let me know.
No one will host you Dark Aether for 10 bucks.. the offsets for camo modifications are hard to find and altering these is extremely unsafe, leads to bans.. as timescaling does.. they mostly sit through all the kills you have to do with each weapon with you, which takes several hours..

M

Mwmurkkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one will host you Dark Aether for 10 bucks.. the offsets for camo modifications are hard to find and altering these is extremely unsafe, leads to bans.. as timescaling does.. they mostly sit through all the kills you have to do with each weapon with you, which takes several hours..
Not everyone does it that way. Some DO timescaling and other things to make it go quicker. If they're charging $200 or more they can kiss my ***.

R

Reddawgfol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything we shouldn’t use? Like infinite ammo or Tp to crosshair/Insta kill? I was just Un hwid Banned trynna not get banned again lol. Timescale is what did me in.

M

Mwmurkkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything we shouldn’t use? Like infinite ammo or Tp to crosshair/Insta kill? I was just Un hwid Banned trynna not get banned again lol. Timescale is what did me in.
I haven't heard anyone having issues except for Timescaling but I could be wrong.

G

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Timescaling will get you banned in no time

M

Medusa

Member of Team ZZ9|ZZ9 x iHoMeBReW|Programmer
Reaction score
Timescaling will get you banned in no time
Time scaling meaning what? You sit there while the host of the lobby gets kills so your rank goes up to 1k or you talking about something else?

I

Innovative

○ Innovation By Idea ○
Reaction score
Time scaling meaning what? You sit there while the host of the lobby gets kills so your rank goes up to 1k or you talking about something else?
Timescale - as in modifying the player's time to be quicker than what the Cold War servers are receiving. This will most likely get you banned as it has resulted in many players being banned in the past.

M

Medusa

Reaction score
Timescale - as in modifying the player's time to be quicker than what the Cold War servers are receiving. This will most likely get you banned as it has resulted in many players being banned in the past.
Okay just making sure we're on the same page. But the lobby that I was in had the timescale difference but the thing is I only received level 1000 & nothing else. I was told I wasn't allowed to move or shoot any zombies I just had to sit there still till I got level 1000 then once I did he ended it.

K

kivvik

Reaction score
No bans, Prestige Master 1k and all weapons max within 5-10 Minutes
Can u help me out with this i’ll donate $$$ i just need level 1000 + max level weapons, activision is kivvik#3007807

M

Medusa

Reaction score
Can u help me out with this i’ll donate $$$ i just need level 1000 + max level weapons, activision is kivvik#3007807
I can help you out?

A

akaSpects

Reaction score
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has tested doing solo zombies lobbies to see if you're likely to be banned? Since it's alone I'd presume the chances where very slim, but wanted to check because I'm thinking if I use the modded zombies lobbies alone, just sign into my friends accounts and do it for them.

Any help or input is appreciated!
Hey man could u pls get me in a lobby it would be so appreciated I’m sorry but I don’t have money

D

Dox7

Reaction score
What menus are trusted? I want to get one but I don't know which is best

Top Bottom