Solved Recover profile

• Thread starter Selmaniac
  • Start date
  • Views 333
S

Selmaniac

Reaction score
Sin$
My profile on Xbox is gone. I didn't delete it. I just deleted it on my USB drive. And no it was not just on the USB drive. I copied it from xbox 2 USB. I have no internet connection to recover it. But is there a program to recover it from my USB drive? I have tried Remo recover and GetDataBack. It does recover my files but most of it begins with a X. example xystem.dat (system.dat) or xave (save). If I copie it back on the USB, is it possible that xbox is gonna recognize it?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
My profile on Xbox is gone. I didn't delete it. I just deleted it on my USB drive. And no it was not just on the USB drive. I copied it from xbox 2 USB. I have no internet connection to recover it. But is there a program to recover it from my USB drive? I have tried Remo recover and GetDataBack. It does recover my files but most of it begins with a X. example xystem.dat (system.dat) or xave (save). If I copie it back on the USB, is it possible that xbox is gonna recognize it?
The only way to get it back once you have deleted it is to recover from XBL. You can use a retail xbox if you wish to do this, then transfer it back to the rgh as long as it was on XBL.

S

Selmaniac

Reaction score
Sin$
The only way to get it back once you have deleted it is to recover from XBL. You can use a retail xbox if you wish to do this, then transfer it back to the rgh as long as it was on XBL.
I think I know what the problem is. I received an update for avator, but it didn't install it. I received an error. Can't process the update. I think after that the profile was gone. I'm 100% sure I haven't delete my profile from my xbox. Can I undo that?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I know what the problem is. I received an update for avator, but it didn't install it. I received an error. Can't process the update. I think after that the profile was gone. I'm 100% sure I haven't delete my profile from my xbox. Can I undo that?
If you transfered it to usb, then it's gone off the xbox.

S

Selmaniac

Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't transfer, I copied it
I´m sorry, you were right:banghead:. I did transfer the profile. I thought I copied it. Copie function is only in games. But I got the X away with modio. I got everything back, profile and gamesaves. In storage everything is allright, but in game when I want to load, it doesn´t sees anything. I´m gonna search the internet more, hopefully I will find a fix. But thanks for everything, if I find something I´ll report it:wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register