Recover Acc

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by XbLMoNsTeR, Aug 7, 2009 with 5 replies and 338 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XbLMoNsTeR

XbLMoNsTeR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah so i was trying to Recover my account and it said something about the Creditions Were messed up and to go to Pssport.net and What is Wrong is Every Password i had dont work for it
    Does Anybody know What happend or Can anybody help

Or if u Can Send Me a Message on XbL Either iTz MoNSTeRzZ Io MoNsTeR oI or SUBSCRIB3

2. Syko

Syko Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey sorry my xbox is being retarted right now, but i had the same problem. someone hacked into your account probably because you entered your ishh somewhere and it was some bullishh scam. so call microsoft and tell them whats up, they will help guide you through all the steps but basically what your going to end up doing is resetting all your email credientals and changing your passwords. when you call microsoft just tell them you believe someone has hacked into your account, be ready to tell them all the information and the credit card number used with the account. lemme know when you get it, it takes like an hour at least lol

3. OP
    XbLMoNsTeR

XbLMoNsTeR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah Microsoft Suckss i got my account back umm waht had happend was my freind was recovering my profile to use to see d update wich idk why he did dat but yeah and i told him wait im about to change me email so right wen he signed on my email had changed so yeah but i got my account back by yeah thannks for d advice but im still trying to get my info cause i want to have my freind do d UFO Mode for it

4. evofire

evofire Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i had this BS happen to me after i recovered my GT onto my friends xbox and then tried recovering it back and he was using microsoft points for themes that i gave him for a 3 month and he was done with the msp and it wouldent recover he didnt change any info so idk what happend there

5. SynysterG

SynysterG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    FFS! Ive got some prob on my acc, it is not on any other xbox! i formatted both my hard drives and tried to recover but its saying Xbox LIVE sign up is currently unavailable. please try again later!. Ive been trying for 3 ****ing days!

6. OP
    XbLMoNsTeR

XbLMoNsTeR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    oh yeah since d new update you have to type the gamertag now like
    Gamertag- moNsTeRxx
    Email-------------
    password--------