• Thread starter Love AyyDub
  • Start date
  • Views 650
Love AyyDub

Love AyyDub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I would really like to start recording gameplay and starting up a channel on youtube buy before I go out and pay $200 for a HD-PVR I would like to see if I like commentating first. I was hoping someone that already owns a HD-PVR would record one of my gameplays in my fileshare so I can try before I buy. If you can help my Gamertag is Durty Austin

Link to the gameplay: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=5726843&player=Durty%20Austin

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Bungie pro is a lot more cheaper. A HD-PVR is for general gameplay and universal for all games. Bungie pro's rendering quality is more or equivalent to the HD-PVR.

Love AyyDub

Love AyyDub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bungie pro is a lot more cheaper. A HD-PVR is for general gameplay and universal for all games. Bungie pro's rendering quality is more or equivalent to the HD-PVR.
Yes but bungie pro does not work for other games. There is a limit to the time you can use a month and its not worth the $15 in my opinion. I would just rather end up spending $200 if I like it then wasting an extra 15. So can anyone help me?

Love AyyDub

Love AyyDub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you expecting any payment than I will not need your services. I am looking for a kind heated person to record a single gameplay for me. The most you will get from me is a very sincere thank you, +Rep, and your youtube channel permanently in my subscription box.

B

Behind You

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bungie Pro is only worth it if you're a very casual gamer who doesn't play very much and you happen to get a sick no-scope or killstreak that you want to share.

You can only render like 5 minutes of HD footage per month. I think in the long run if you plan to record a lot the $200 are worth it.

A

aka m3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a dazzle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-hLyQw3OaI not pvr but pretty good pm if you want me to record

Top Bottom
Login
Register