RECORD XBOX 360-> PLAY IN HD

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by omnxbeast, Jan 18, 2009 with 8 replies and 375 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omnxbeast

omnxbeast Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry if i am doing something wrong as far as where this is posted...That said, I really, really want to record my xbox 360 but have to play in hd. Is it possible to record the 360 while still playing in hd. I dont care if it is recorded in hd just want to play. How can I do this in a budget friendly manner?

2. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
  3. OP
    omnxbeast

omnxbeast Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Those arent hd though...they are composite yellow white red

4. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    HAVA lets you record in HD, it's a bit pricy though

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdlmbT3Pf1I]YouTube - Tech Tips: How to record consoles while playing them in HD[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shall0wGrave

Shall0wGrave Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the only way i can think of is if you find a hdmi compatible capture card but they can be pretty pricey

6. OP
    omnxbeast

omnxbeast Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes but i dont even have an xbox with hdmi... it would just need to be component...and it doesnt have to record in hd...I just want to play in hd

7. Nightcast

Nightcast Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Moved, You posted in the wrong section. You need help your not helping anyone so please make sure you read before you post.

8. Shall0wGrave

Shall0wGrave Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if you are using component then you could just use y splitters and have another set of comp-cables going to your tv and another pair of comp-cables going to your capture card/video card, problem solvered boss

9. OP
    omnxbeast

omnxbeast Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yo...component and composite are dif....Component = hd (green,blue,red) composite = sd (red yellow white)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.