Recon Reaper Program

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by Otaku Se7en, Dec 6, 2008 with 7 replies and 165 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Look at this Vid:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZoSo0T7owQ]YouTube - How to get Halo 3 Recon Armor [FREE and LEGIT][/ame]

From this URL:
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZoSo0T7owQ
    Can someone dowload this software and tell me if its bugged, and if possible use a worthless silver gamertag to test the Microsoft Generator, it does seem fake as ****ing Hell.

PM me or add me on Xbox Live: Zephiant Panda if you figure it out.

2. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    It's fake, it will steal your account. Don't do it.

3. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I laugh at dumbasses that download this and put in there account info.

4. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    I was just curious, I heard one did work but it stole your tag if it was gold, I can't find it, and this Laptop has no virus protection on it yet.

5. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    If you enter your live ID and password anywhere but xbox.com and other microsoft sites, your account will be stolen. There is no such thing as a program that magically gives you recon. There are no working microsoft point generators, they all steal your account, or are just fake. If you come across one where it doesn't ask you for your password, then it's either a trojan, a bot, or just something in general that you don't want. Stay away from programs like these.

6. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    No I watched my friend use it, he had 20 MS points, signed out, typed **** in his PC and some code then [800CC] in a box, it loaded, he entered his info and crap, he turns his 360 on, and had 800 MS points, I was sitting with him in his room when he did it, maybe it was something else or a timed video on his TV just to **** with me, but it worked and I'm looking for it.

7. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You should feel like an idiot for even considering this.

8. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    ^ Agreed. Take our advice and just stay away from stuff like this. It's for your own good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.