• Thread starter iamlegend201
  • Start date
  • Views 686
I

iamlegend201

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa2jK4l0W9A]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2: Domination -AC130 New Killstreaks-[/ame]

About 5:00 into the video...

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's pretty nice man, thanks. That guy playing looked like he had a nice set up.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
That's f'ing lame. That's why there is counter UAV. Now setting UAV as one of your killstreaks is a total waste.

M

magic potatos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because of the new killstreaks not many people will use uav...kinda sucks not having you teamate uav while you dropping airstrike
Also im uploading a vid of cod 4 crossfire when I get home 4 kills 2 downs with 1 sniper bullet also a jump shot=)

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
OLine57 said:
That's f'ing lame. That's why there is counter UAV. Now setting UAV as one of your killstreaks is a total waste.

Nah, thats why you can call in multiple UAVs that fly at the same time.

A

aMazZe yO

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Noupoi said:
Nah, thats why you can call in multiple UAVs that fly at the same time.
that sounds good. really good. so if you have just one then that will be a gut rot in the game but multiple just makes it better

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This is stupid, recon planes travel ALOT higher than that, even surface to air missiles cant take them down.

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
That would be no fun! :tongue: Riot shields are stupid as they wouldn't be able to take a 50 cal bullet, let alone several, with the user not toppling over from the force of impact...

I

iamlegend201

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Makes sense kinda. How would you like it if I saw every move your making. You'd probably blow me up with a Bazooka. Still sucks thought that it can be destroyed with just a machine gun.:cool:

Top Bottom
Login
Register