Discussion Recon planes can be destroyed

iamlegend201

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa2jK4l0W9A]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2: Domination -AC130 New Killstreaks-[/ame]

About 5:00 into the video...

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Reaction score
That's f'ing lame. That's why there is counter UAV. Now setting UAV as one of your killstreaks is a total waste.

magic potatos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because of the new killstreaks not many people will use uav...kinda sucks not having you teamate uav while you dropping airstrike
Also im uploading a vid of cod 4 crossfire when I get home 4 kills 2 downs with 1 sniper bullet also a jump shot=)

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
OLine57 said:
That's f'ing lame. That's why there is counter UAV. Now setting UAV as one of your killstreaks is a total waste.
Nah, thats why you can call in multiple UAVs that fly at the same time.

aMazZe yO

Banned
Reaction score
Noupoi said:
Nah, thats why you can call in multiple UAVs that fly at the same time.
that sounds good. really good. so if you have just one then that will be a gut rot in the game but multiple just makes it better

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
This is stupid, recon planes travel ALOT higher than that, even surface to air missiles cant take them down.

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
That would be no fun! :tongue: Riot shields are stupid as they wouldn't be able to take a 50 cal bullet, let alone several, with the user not toppling over from the force of impact...

iamlegend201

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes sense kinda. How would you like it if I saw every move your making. You'd probably blow me up with a Bazooka. Still sucks thought that it can be destroyed with just a machine gun.:cool:

Top Bottom