Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Se7enSins,
I am doing a Halo 3 Recon unlocking service and well i went into a bit of a problem...
I use PE 2.5 and that program does NOT open up big profiles. So then i accidently used PE 2.0, which doesn't unlock recon...
And then i get the recon error that it says that it couldn't find the endure achievement.
"Error: We couldn't verify the Endure achievement. Wait 24 hours for the game to appear on Bungie.net."
So then i used Le Fluffie since that controls Bigger profiles, and i locked all the achievements and it STILL says that error message...
Wtf is going on and how do i make it so this guy has recon because i feel so bad :frown:

EDIT: When i looked at the Achievements on Bungie.net it STILL says that i have the achievements even though i locked them -_-

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
tl;dr

they fixed it. now if you do it there is a 24 hour check on it. my bud got caught and now can't get reconz

Upvote 0
XBL Choice

lxModdedwarfail

Zombie Pro
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Se7enSins,
I am doing a Halo 3 Recon unlocking service and well i went into a bit of a problem...
I use PE 2.5 and that program does NOT open up big profiles. So then i accidently used PE 2.0, which doesn't unlock recon...
And then i get the recon error that it says that it couldn't find the endure achievement.
"Error: We couldn't verify the Endure achievement. Wait 24 hours for the game to appear on Bungie.net."
So then i used Le Fluffie since that controls Bigger profiles, and i locked all the achievements and it STILL says that error message...
Wtf is going on and how do i make it so this guy has recon because i feel so bad :frown:

says the same thing for me maybe you cant hack recon anymore

Upvote 0
Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
No, no because i have been doing this in the past 2 days now, PE 2.5 pretty much hacks the Bungie.Net servers and makes it so i have recon...

Upvote 0
megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
i know. i got it legit. but then all my accounts got perma banned. so now im getting everything back

Upvote 0
A

AppliedDwarf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
me and my friend both modded recon for n00b accounts two days ago so it is still possible

Upvote 0
F

Flesh Wounds

Reaction score
Sin$
just unlock all of ur achievements to online on halo 3 and halo odst and sign on to ur account so the achievements can update to bnet then unlock recon

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register