Discussion Recon from acheivment hack.

• Thread starter J 2 the S
  • Start date
  • Views 704
J

J 2 the S

Reaction score
Sin$
I have all of the Vidmasters, and got them all legit. But I dont have Endure, purely because of failure team mates and ODST's awfull connection.
So if i was to hack my the Endure acheivment using profile editor, would I be able to get recon and would I be banned for it?

L

lnvisible

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, you would have to get Endure legit. Trust me, I tried it.

On Bungie.net, the game has to verify before the "Get Recon" button appears. I hexed all the ODST ones except Classic, and I dont have Recon yet, cause according to Bungie.net, the game that I was supposed to get the achievement in doesn't even exist.

J

J 2 the S

Reaction score
Sin$
lnvisible said:
No, you would have to get Endure legit. Trust me, I tried it.

On Bungie.net, the game has to verify before the "Get Recon" button appears. I hexed all the ODST ones except Classic, and I dont have Recon yet, cause according to Bungie.net, the game that I was supposed to get the achievement in doesn't even exist.

Damn, that sucks. Guess i'll have to do it legit.

Thanks anyway.

A

autoboy303

Reaction score
Sin$
i know im off topic,but i flash my xbox 360 drive, and im having problems with. I mean when i download games it works but it has a hard time reading my download games and the games i already brought. Could it be that my lense is dirty??? if so how do i go about it, and im thinking of taken it to a shop and getting it repair, but i want to kno if i have to reflash it again? plz somebody may you help me out with my problem because i do not want to buy a nex xbox 360. thank you

J

J 2 the S

Reaction score
Sin$
autoboy303 said:
i know im off topic,but i flash my xbox 360 drive, and im having problems with. I mean when i download games it works but it has a hard time reading my download games and the games i already brought. Could it be that my lense is dirty??? if so how do i go about it, and im thinking of taken it to a shop and getting it repair, but i want to kno if i have to reflash it again? plz somebody may you help me out with my problem because i do not want to buy a nex xbox 360. thank you

Go here Firmware Hack Tutorials
There will be alot of people there willing to help that know alot more than I do.
Just post a new topic and i'm sure someone will help out.:smile:

I

ii D1RTY ii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
autoboy303 said:

You might also want to look into a pot tweak if your laser is going bad

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can mod all the vidmasters except endure and get recon, what you do is start (i will use annual as example) last mission of H3 with 4 people and iron, quit, write down the exact time you quit, and mod the achievment and change the time to when you quit

CPT Smiffy

CPT Smiffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
187Modz said:
you can mod all the vidmasters except endure and get recon, what you do is start (i will use annual as example) last mission of H3 with 4 people and iron, quit, write down the exact time you quit, and mod the achievment and change the time to when you quit

i damn hope you're right... i have de ja vu and 7 on 7 left... no ****er will help anyone with the 4 player achievements and obviously you have to wait 'til the 7th of the month for the other one

if you're right i can sort this :biggrin:

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You are able to mod any of the Halo 3 achievements. All that really matters to get legit is Endure.

Unstock240

Unstock240

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully this is true. Last night I got hammer-time 7on7 and the 3 oddball one. My xbox didn't register online for some dumb reason, so I recovered and lost them. I used this tool and re unlocked at about the same times?

Top Bottom
Login
Register