• Start date
  • Views 12,515
Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

What this savepack includes:
-Level 1-70 XP Lobby on Playthrough 4 (turn in Concordia missions)
-Infinite Ammo (in the form of regenerating ammo)
-Max Cash and Moonstones
-Droppable Moonstones for other players
-Modded Weapons that work after all patches
-A 4th Playthrough with Level 165 enemies
-Modded BAR for people on the PC
(NOTE: USE CHEAT ENGINE FOR THE PC VERSION OF THE SAVE. I MADE THAT SAVE DIFFERENTLY.)
(NOTE 2: THIS SAVE MIGHT GET UPDATED WITH MORE MODDED WEAPONS IN THE FUTURE. CONSIDER THIS VERSION 1.0)

Credits:
Varekplays Varekplays : Hybrid Weapon ideas and testing on the PlayStation
|x RICK x| PS4: His PS3 Save packages that I used for my saves

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0111dpfg119e1e9/Reclaimer+Shawn's+All-In-One+Savepack.zip
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...826f74b9ebebe73521d0df6c/analysis/1502073530/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
/file/0111dpfg119e1e9/Reclaimer+Shawn's+All-In-One+Savepack.zip
The link mate :tongue:
Download Link: Download
Thanks for alerting me to the fact it wasn't working. I think my computer or S7 was glitching for a minute. I tried editing the post to put the mediafire link several times, but it kept cutting out parts of the link. Plus, it said "Server error" on here to me a little while ago.

Varekplays

Varekplays

I just like Nirvana and Led much
Reaction score
Sin$
Happy to be of use! Tell me when you need more testing.

jpederson6

jpederson6

Reaction score
Sin$
So there is no weapons and it starts at level 70 from start, is that how its supposed to work?

El_Libreprensador

El_Libreprensador

Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't doing anything. I tried it on both PS3 and PS4 and in both cases turning in missions didn't give any XP to others. Killing enemies on playthrough 4 is impossible.

F

firemanboone04

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey brother I was checking out your save for ps3. I got it uploaded. But after selecting continue it won't gets hung on the load screen. Is there a solution for this issue?

gokukills

gokukills

Reaction score
Sin$
is this a ps4 save,or a ps3 save that needs importing to ps4 as im curently looking for a ps4 save uploaded as i dont have ps3 ,just a ps4 save editor

learn how it works x richs x save as i have a bl
This isn't doing anything. I tried it on both PS3 and PS4 and in both cases turning in missions didn't give any XP to others. Killing enemies on playthrough 4 is impossible.
2 verson you punched a corpse on table in the modded playthough in santuary ,that was the only purpose of playthough ,. sure the proses is same on dlprequil

Last edited by a moderator:
SevenHiro

SevenHiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried this out with the CL4ptr4p PS3 save.
Works pretty well. I cross saved up to PS4 and still works.
Only thing missing from the save is some level 70 equipment/guns that can be dropped for players.
It also spawns you in a ****** area (the 4th playthrough has quests ready to turn in but spawns you in a place with level 170 enemies that you have no chance of killing with level 70 guns - even the modded black ones)

When I get time I'll add some guns and equipment to the save (PS3 only) so it can be an ultimate save

Hey brother I was checking out your save for ps3. I got it uploaded. But after selecting continue it won't gets hung on the load screen. Is there a solution for this issue?

You need to press triangle and select the character so you can choose the playthrough, if you dont it will hang.
The 4th playthrough should be chosen to help boost people.

F

firemanboone04

Reaction score
Sin$
You need to press triangle and select the character so you can choose the playthrough, if you dont it will hang.
The 4th playthrough should be chosen to help boost people.[/QUOTE]
Yes I always check playthrough before loading. I can use it to go into another game but won't load as host.

Top Bottom
Login
Register