What's new

Solved Rechargeable batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elsa

Conceal it, Don't feel it, Don't let them know
Reaction score
So i'm currently using the method where i got my old Phone charger to power my xbox one controller. Thus removing the batteries completely. But i hate having a wired controller...

If i buy standard rechargeable batteries and use the same method i was using before will it work and will it be safe for the controller and the batteries?

I

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Reaction score
So you're asking if it's safe to use a phone charger to charge rechargeable batteries?
My answer is no. With any type of rechargeable batteries, you should always use the appropriate charger. Not an old phone one.

I suggest you buy the Play-N'-Charge one from Microsoft. I have 3 of em. Then you can charge it at night and play all day.

If I misunderstood your question, please let me know.

E

Elsa

Reaction score
So you're asking if it's safe to use a phone charger to charge rechargeable batteries?
My answer is no. With any type of rechargeable batteries, you should always use the appropriate charger. Not an old phone one.

I suggest you buy the Play-N'-Charge one from Microsoft. I have 3 of em. Then you can charge it at night and play all day.

If I misunderstood your question, please let me know.

No, you got it. Thanks!

S

Scouted

King Friend of Friendship Kingdom
Reaction score
I bought these instead of a play and charge kit. They last me a ton of time, so swapping doesn't get in the way.

E

Elsa

Reaction score
I bought these instead of a play and charge kit. They last me a ton of time, so swapping doesn't get in the way.

lol im too lazy to read the description of the item... Yeah i had some of those, but in my room theres no convenient outlet for that and my charger didnt shut off when the battery was full... so one day i kinda forgot about them and i ruined the battery

N

ner0

Reaction score
I would not recommend doing so. If you get rechargeable batteries though why not just get another two that can charge from it's appropriate charger while you play so you can just switch them out? Been considering this

E

E fooly

Enthusiast
Reaction score

how many hours do those last before they are drained? i have rayovac batteries and they last 15-18 hours or so

C

Cameron

Audiophile
Reaction score
Don't even mess with rechargeable batteries. Just get the Play & Charge Kit from Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom