Solved Recently bought a Corona

• Thread starter LEGIT767
  • Start date
  • Views 152
L

LEGIT767

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi guys recently bought a Corona so expect to see me hosting soon. Quick question the guy I bought it off didn’t reset it all so I don’t exactly know what the console is running etc so would it be safe to format it and set it up as brand new and install Xex Menu etc?

Thanks

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah, sure.
The HDD never has anything essential for the console to function.
(Or well, in conventional setups at least. Highly unlikely that there would be some weird, unsafe, setup going on. But I guess you can try that by unplugging the HDD and then turning it on)

L

LEGIT767

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, sure.
The HDD never has anything essential for the console to function.
(Or well, in conventional setups at least. Highly unlikely that there would be some weird, unsafe, setup going on. But I guess you can try that by unplugging the HDD and then turning it on)
Alright just gonna give it a go then cheers man :smile:

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
hi guys recently bought a Corona so expect to see me hosting soon. Quick question the guy I bought it off didn’t reset it all so I don’t exactly know what the console is running etc so would it be safe to format it and set it up as brand new and install Xex Menu etc?

Thanks
Like ImOx said, you can definitely just ahead and format it like you would a normal Xbox 360.

Then you can download everything fresh, and start it off like a brand new console.
Make sure you get the latest version of Dashlaunch, which is 3.19, and also make sure that it is on the latest Dashboard - which is 17526.

Top Bottom