• Thread starter NoizyNinja7
  • Start date
  • Views 1,672
N

NoizyNinja7

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all
I'm new to the forums and need need help.
I've been duping successfully for the past couple days and I have a couple full garages.
I tried selling a dupe during the server issue and can't sell anymore, I get the daily limit message.
I've checked my custom plate and ITS GONE! :frown: but all my dupes still have it, i just cant see it at LSC
How do I get my custom plate back and return to selling normally. I'm sure i haven't went over the limit.

I'd be really helpful if someone can make a thread of the solution because I've seen many people with this issue.

C

ChanclasDeLaMuerte

Reaction score
Sin$
You might wanna try making new custom plates and see if that works. Or at the very least go onto the app and see if your old plates are still accessible

Upvote 0
N

NoizyNinja7

Reaction score
Sin$
You might wanna try making new custom plates and see if that works. Or at the very least go onto the app and see if your old plates are still accessible

I've gone on the app and can confirm that my custom plate is still accessible. I can order it for all my characters but it doesn't show up at LSC

Upvote 0
P

PimpimAintEasy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all
I'm new to the forums and need need help.
I've been duping successfully for the past couple days and I have a couple full garages.
I tried selling a dupe during the server issue and can't sell anymore, I get the daily limit message.
I've checked my custom plate and ITS GONE! :frown: but all my dupes still have it, i just cant see it at LSC
How do I get my custom plate back and return to selling normally. I'm sure i haven't went over the limit.

I'd be really helpful if someone can make a thread of the solution because I've seen many people with this issue.

im in the same boat here guys

Upvote 0
JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You've been detected..

You've lost your plates and right to sell without a limit.

I would suggest deleting every car you have with said plates.
Other may disagree at such a harsh move. But if it was me that's what I'd do.

The cars will only get you detected everytime you try sell one.

Unless you can find a way to "clean" these cars (another glitch etc...) you should delete them ASAP.

But its up to you. And I may be wrong. But I don't think I am.

However,
I feel your pain. Unlucky.

Upvote 0
N

NoizyNinja7

Reaction score
Sin$
:frown: I'll wait a little bit longer and see if there are any other solutions but tnx for the help

Upvote 0
P

PimpimAintEasy

Reaction score
Sin$
You've been detected..

You've lost your plates and right to sell without a limit.

I would suggest deleting every car you have with said plates.
Other may disagree at such a harsh move. But if it was me that's what I'd do.

The cars will only get you detected everytime you try sell one.

Unless you can find a way to "clean" these cars (another glitch etc...) you should delete them ASAP.

But its up to you. And I may be wrong. But I don't think I am.

However,
I feel your pain. Unlucky.

i don't mind deleting all my dirty dupes but if i don't sell them and keep them in the garage will this affect how soon i get my custom plate back? once i get the plates back i can delete them by replacing them with a new dupe with a new custom plate.

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
:frown: I'll wait a little bit longer and see if there are any other solutions but tnx for the help
My plates were lost for a few days here and there during the server issues but are now back at the LSC hopefully for good. I usually only sell 2- 3 a day.

Upvote 0
JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My plates were lost for a few days here and there during the server issues but are now back at the LSC hopefully for good. I usually only sell 2- 3 a day.
Better safe than sorry,

I haven't noticed my plates being gone,, I wasn't duping so. I never checked.

i guess there is nothing else we can do than keep waiting my friend
I am not sure if just having dirty cars in your garage is a problem, but it better to get rid of them unless you can clean them fast.

But I'm very y cautious anyway.,when I done my first dupe in Jan this year my heart almost fell outta my chest with the excitment, or fear of being caught. Its funny Idk,

I was always cautious since. Of course that rush only worked the first time. As with most good things that you get hooked on. You'll never beat the first time.

Hope it works out for ya. Wish I could help more. But time wasted is better than time off the game. Don't risk it. Delete them.

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Better safe than sorry,

I haven't noticed my plates being gone,, I wasn't duping so. I never checked.

I am not sure if just having dirty cars in your garage is a problem, but it better to get rid of them unless you can clean them fast.

But I'm very y cautious anyway.,when I done my first dupe in Jan this year my heart almost fell outta my chest with the excitment, or fear of being caught. Its funny Idk,

I was always cautious since. Of course that rush only worked the first time. As with most good things that you get hooked on. You'll never beat the first time.

Hope it works out for ya. Wish I could help more. But time wasted is better than time off the game. Don't risk it. Delete them.
yeah If I have particular cars that can't have custom plates on them they get overwritten with free elegys real quick

Upvote 0
N

NoizyNinja7

Reaction score
Sin$
the cars were duped successfully but I sold one during the server crash so i assume if i could get my plate back they'll go back to normal if i drive them into LSC and change plate colors or something like that

Upvote 0
R

Rsaxton38

Reaction score
Sin$
You definitely got dupe detection. You need to change the plates or do a no custom plates dupe. I had to do businesses for a month and didn't sell but one clean plate car a day until they gave mine back.

Upvote 0
N

NoizyNinja7

Reaction score
Sin$
You definitely got dupe detection. You need to change the plates or do a no custom plates dupe. I had to do businesses for a month and didn't sell but one clean plate car a day until they gave mine back.

How do I change the plates? I don't think if I make a new one it'll show up at LSC. Should I sell 1 car a day until I sell them all (around 50 dupes)

Upvote 0
M

Mulsanne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant find much about plates disappearing :frown:.....can you point me to a direction on how to get plates back?

This exactly also happened to me year ago. Sorry to confirm, but it will never come back.

I also lost one of my custom plates when I hit a daily sell limit. The plate still at iFruit right? You can order it, but it will never appear in game. Also you cant see it in LSC anymore. Now, your car with that plate is also dirty, you can never be able to change that car's license plate.

Upvote 0
N

NoizyNinja7

Reaction score
Sin$
This exactly also happened to me year ago. Sorry to confirm, but it will never come back.

I also lost one of my custom plates when I hit a daily sell limit. The plate still at iFruit right? You can order it, but it will never appear in game. Also you cant see it in LSC anymore. Now, your car with that plate is also dirty, you can never be able to change that car's license plate.
Can i still get another plate after deleting all my dupes?

Upvote 0
Siloola

Siloola

Reaction score
Sin$
Do not need to delete all of your dupe. There was a guy posting about the step that you order your custom plate on SP, then go to MP and you will have your plate back. Some may not have it back right away like me.
What I just did and success is I drive 30 non-dupe cars our of my garage so the ifruit with only recognize those plate. Then go to ifruit, order the custom plate on you SP character, go to SP mode to process the order. Then go back to MP, order the same plate for one of your car, wait until you get notification, drive to LSC and process it. Done.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register