Solved rebuy the game from steam

faaysal

Reaction score
i bought GTAV on last halloween sales on steam the i played for like 16 days itw as and week of double rp and money on all contacts and missions i made quiet good cash on that week enough to buy nightclub and cocaine factory reached rank 87 then i got suspended for one month for absolutely nothing i remember last time played i was switching between sessions each time i ended up in empty public sessions only me in it then i turn off the game later in evening i comeback and i found alert message that my social club account suspended from gta online for month until december 17 2018 in addition my gta v characters will be reset !!!
now i don't want to wait this whole month to play i can rebuy the game from this steam sales which is very cheaper 19.74$ but am afraid to get same cd key or should i delete the game and re buy it from new steam account or what should i do exactly

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
If you genuinely did absolutely nothing wrong then I would be contacting rockstar and kicking off. Don't just email and wait for a standard reply, ring them.

Why would you even consider buying it again if you've done nothing wrong? Doesn't make sense to me.

faaysal

Reaction score
i tried and got my ticket closed with reply says " all suspend and ban action cannot be overpassed bla bla bla ".. how to contact them beside support tickets ?
and i want to rebuy it again so i can play without waiting whole month suspending period after some googling i heard that all 1 month suspend player got parament ban right after few days of playing again thats why i thought of re buying it since it on discount sales
If you genuinely did absolutely nothing wrong then I would be contacting rockstar and kicking off. Don't just email and wait for a standard reply, ring them.

Why would you even consider buying it again if you've done nothing wrong? Doesn't make sense to me.

You took money from a modder didn’t you lol
nope i didn't took any money from anyone that would be parament ban not 1 month suspending i guess

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
i tried and got my ticket closed with reply says " all suspend and ban action cannot be overpassed bla bla bla ".. how to contact them beside support tickets ?
and i want to rebuy it again so i can play without waiting whole month suspending period after some googling i heard that all 1 month suspend player got parament ban right after few days of playing again thats why i thought of re buying it since it on discount sales

nope i didn't took any money from anyone that would be parament ban not 1 month suspending i guess
Then I’d get on the blower to rockstar then and plead your case. Or, just start again when your ban is lifted.

faaysal

Reaction score
Then I’d get on the blower to rockstar then and plead your case. Or, just start again when your ban is lifted.
if i made new steam account with new social club account and rebuy it will i have 2 copies installed of the game or i have to delete the suspended version and install the new one ?

Navy Davey

☠️Vandalize it☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
If that happened to me
I would probably also start
Another steam account as
Well. Your steam account
Is linked to that social club
Account. Then re purchase and download GTA with the new account.
In all honesty it just doesn’t make
Sense that you were suspended for no reason. Did you dupe cars?
Did you try to bring mods online?
Did you join a Money drop lobby?
I ask because I have done all of the above on PC and have not been suspended.
There has to be a reason.

Last edited:
Top Bottom