What's new

Discussion Really? Why was my thread removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AgK

AgK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone tell me why my giveaway thread was removed from this section? As well as all my rep?

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone tell me why my giveaway thread was removed from this section? As well as all my rep?
1st. Wrong section, if you have an issue then go post in the talk to staff section and make a ticket.
2nd. There are said rules for these forums and sections. You had to break one of them to cause the removal of the thread.

Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing happened to me, talked to a mod and was told that they should be posted in the giveaway section.

AgK

AgK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Then why didnt the mod just moved it?
Exactly, a mod could have easily moved the thread. Well that'll be the last giveaway I do on this site anymore. Congrats to everyone that won though.

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Bug Finder Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly, a mod could have easily moved the thread. Well that'll be the last giveaway I do on this site anymore. Congrats to everyone that won though.
Ow :frown:

AgK

AgK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I mean I've been doing giveaways in this section for almost a month now and a mod is just seeing a flaw or something now? My thread had like 3.5k views and I'm pretty sure a mod had to have noticed it before. But all is good ill just do my giveaways elsewhere.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
lol, you obviously made this thread because all your likes were removed.
Anyway yeah, they do that, I think its stupid you lose all record the post that was made when it gets deleted (Check my profile, Im against it)

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
AgK AgK

Contest should be here and they need to be verified by the moderator who approves them. I will not take my time to move it and find a moderator who does the approving. I made the rules for a reason.

I never touched any of your rep, I just deleted your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register