What's new

Discussion Really simple but great Jet tip!

Jopano

Jopano

Reaction score
Sin$
Some of you may already know about this trick, but it is still really useful;

If you look to the top left corner of the cockpit while flying a jet on any console or on PC, there will be a little box with the speed you are going at. When your in a dogfight, try and keep this speed at around 300-315mph and you will perform much tighter turns. It is really useful, and it will help you win a lot more dogfights.

ThE 0n3

ThE 0n3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My TV is to small to see it :frown: otherwise i would fly jets more.

Haha, my tv is also tiny and not hd so I can't see the speed, but you can "feel" where the best turn speed is. Eventually, you just know how fast to go without looking at the speed, you just need to mess around in the jets alot.

My tip would be not to bail-out because you CAN land and repair a disabled jet, this is why I almost never go down lol.

o Google o

o Google o

Enthusiast
7th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Really never followed this tip. I just spin in circles until the guy breaks off so I can get behind him ;D

Jason

Jason

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Really never followed this tip. I just spin in circles until the guy breaks off so I can get behind him ;D

Whatever floats your boat, but I already knew this. Though it should be useful for those peeps out there who don't know.

Bhursty

Bhursty

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I've known this for a while, but its an essential tip for dogfighting. Also, the best speed to turn at is 310-315 MPH to be more precise.

r11pp3r

r11pp3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

That is the single most annoying thing about flying the jets....i hate people that do this bcoz they have no skill to fight it out. U should be ashamed lol

Mr Nova

Cris Robertson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What helps me, is breaking hard, then using the boosters, whilst turning and adjust between both, you tend to go turn tighter also.

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
My tip would be not to bail-out because you CAN land and repair a disabled jet, this is why I almost never go down lol.
I think they should disable eject when the jet is disabled unless it's on the ground.

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
That is the single most annoying thing, and biggest b**** move, that you can do. Only complete idiots fall for the whole circle **** anyway; if your enemy wants to lock you in infinite circles then just go up into loops. It requires more skill to maintain a tight and fast loop, and most novice (b****) pilots can't keep up with them, so you win the dogfight.

Top Bottom
Login
Register