What's new

Unsolved Really Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jgray909

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently I have been unable to connect to Xbox Live due to a credit card issue, so I got really bored and loaded Minecraft, when I entered the main menu, it said, "Unlock Full Game" and I was thinking, "What?" (I was Offline because I can't go online) and then when I went to load my worlds, it automatically loaded the tutorial and it turns out it was the trial, I don't have the trial... and I haven't been able to play. Can someone help.

P

Plopawert

Fear The Unknown
Reaction score
Are you trying to load the arcade version of the game? If so, you won't be able to access the full version. The arcade version needs to be online to check whether or not you are loading an official copy and you haven't stolen it or whatever. If you are stuck offline you won't be able to play the full version.

J

Jgray909

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you trying to load the arcade version of the game? If so, you won't be able to access the full version. The arcade version needs to be online to check whether or not you are loading an official copy and you haven't stolen it or whatever. If you are stuck offline you won't be able to play the full version.
Well I'll go buy more XBL than tomorrow. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom