Discussion Really loving this game!!

Discussion in 'Borderlands 3' started by Get Bamboozled, Sep 17, 2019 with 10 replies and 452 views.

1. Get Bamboozled

Get Bamboozled Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have never really been a { Boderlands } player, But I started playing this game last night and have not been able to put it down. So far this game is great and now I'm starting to rethink my decision of not really playing the previous Borderlands. Might have to revisit Them.

• Like Like x 3
  2. OP
    Get Bamboozled

Ratings:
    This really is a great game & I am also loving the game. Lmao I can not put it down. I am on my way to 100% completion!!

3. tycox94

tycox94 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Borderlands 3 is a staple for looter shooters.

4. OP
    Get Bamboozled

Ratings:
    Yeah it is!! I'm really liking (Borderlands 3) But I have set it down for a moment ( Was really hard to do) So I can Play ( Boderlands 1 & 2 ), Never gave this series a chance BUT NOW IM ADDICTED.. So I am going back to complete 1 & 2 To become more familiar with the game & maybe the story line ( Not sure if Boderlands 1, 2 & 3's story go together. If anyone could answer that ? For me that would be great. Borderlands series here I come lol.

5. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    I also started playing this game when you did and I've been feeling pretty much the same way. I was never really big on the other ones either. I just don't know if I'd be able to go back to the older ones without some friends to run them with.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Aydind

Aydind Super Moderator Super Moderators

Ratings:
    The Borderlands series in general is a gem. Very addicting and fun to play with friends. Haven't gotten my hands on it yet, but I will eventually and expecting it to be just as good as previous ones.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    Get Bamboozled

Ratings:
    As I stated in my previous post I went back to borderlands 1 and have played it for almost 7bhours straight now So addicting is not event the word lmao. I have yet to play with any friends yet,but come this weekend ( On my days off ) I'm hoping to play some hours with a couple friends.
    [doublepost=1568880610][/doublepost]
    If you do happen to go back to the older borderlands and looking for some people to play with shoot me a message if you want and I will get a couple hours of play in this weekend!! No work this weekend so I'm bumming out on some borderlands 1-3 lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. leeellis47

leeellis47 Newbie

Ratings:
    You missed out on so much the first two games were great as well but this is something we have been waiting for.

9. OP
    Get Bamboozled

Ratings:
    Yeah I know I missed so much,This is the reason I am going back to 1 & 2 before I continue any further with borderlands 3. Before I gave #3 a chance the previous borderlands just never grabbed my attention.

10. SneakierLemon57

SneakierLemon57 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Glad to hear your loving it man! 1 and 2 are both totally worth going back to play as well, We have been waiting a long time for 3 to come out and i can personally say that im extremely happy its here and it has not disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
  11. avensis18

avensis18 Newbie

Ratings:
    Borderlands 3 is the worthy continuation of the 2, we find everything that made the charm of the universe and characters.

VPN Sai Mannat AnyDesk

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019