Not open for further replies.
A

A Kid Prodigy

Reaction score
What YOU will need!!
1. Net tools 5 LINK: http://users.telenet.be/ahmadi/nettools.htm
2. at least 2 controllers
2. A brain, eyes, and able to read!

Ok so u have downloaded net tools i would persume so we will go from there.
1. Open net tools and got to START ( in top right corner)
2. Got to Network tools
3. Go down till you see UPD Flooder
4. open it and you will see 2 Boxs. In the first on put 27.27.27.27
5. In the second box you will see data. COPY it an pastes abot 3o times.(to paste fast hold CTRL + V)
6. put speed all the way to the right.
7. now go on halo reach and start a game of rumble pit or multi team( must have 3 or 4 controllers for multi team)
8. When the game starts and you can pick a load out press start on the UPD Flooder.
9. in about 10 seconds the screen will go black and you will see the player names. At the bottom wait till it says connecting to new host then STOP the UPD flooder
10. Everyone will be gone then and you will be free to kill your guest. (*note* it has to be guest no other online accounts)

You will not get banned I have done this lots of times! This was also my first TUT so tell me how i did! Also come back a comment your POSITIVE feedback if it works!

J

Josh

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
What YOU will need!!
1. Net tools 5
2. at least 2 controllers
2. A brain, eyes, and able to read!

Ok so u have downloaded net tools i would persume so we will go from there.
1. Open net tools and got to START ( in top right corner)
2. Got to Network tools
3. Go down till you see UPD Flooder
4. open it and you will see 2 Boxs. In the first on put 27.27.27.27
5. In the second box you will see data. COPY it an pastes abot 3o times.(to paste fast hold CTRL + V)
6. put speed all the way to the right.
7. now go on halo reach and start a game of rumble pit or multi team( must have 3 or 4 controllers for multi team)
8. When the game starts and you can pick a load out press start on the UPD Flooder.
9. in about 10 seconds the screen will go black and you will see the player names. At the bottom wait till it says connecting to new host then STOP the UPD flooder
10. Everyone will be gone then and you will be free to kill your guest. (*note* it has to be guest no other online accounts)

You will not get banned I have done this lots of times! Tbis was also my first TUT so tell me how i did!

im a noob and that was still mean to me - what is net tools 5?

R

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you will get banned. bungie can detect network manipulation. it will look suspicious when your entire team drops out over and over again, and you end up killing the same person over and over.

Give it time, I can just feel a ban coming.

A

A Kid Prodigy

Reaction score
you will get banned. bungie can detect network manipulation. it will look suspicious when your entire team drops out over and over again, and you end up killing the same person over and over.

i saw u on another post saying that it is highly un likely it gets boring so its not like people will do it alot anywasy but yes if you do doit plz don't over due it maybe 6 times a day would be good

How do you add rep to people lol

N

Nazgul

Se7enth Reaper
Reaction score
A Sure thing, a ban is.

M

Mr Modasaurus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad tut. I've tried this myself b4 but i always seem to boot my self offline or at the least it me that lags out of the game. Not sure what the problem is, perhaps my internet speed...

Anyway like these guys said a ban is very likely, damn bungie are so good at what they do! :angry:

Oh and...... i got premium!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom