• Views 10,074
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

getsuga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just keep on trying to install, It took me seven attempts with the same disc & I use verbatim. Be persistent and it will work.
what did you do? just keep hotswapping or just clean the disk?

Jay718

Jay718

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just kept installing it via hotswap method. I do believe if your waw disc is badly damaged like mines is then you run into this problem. Like I said it took me seven attempts but I did get it to work after being persistent.

DrCheesyNipples

DrCheesyNipples

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone tell me why there is no code_post_gfx.ff? Do I even need that file or do I just need the common.ff?

DrCheesyNipples

DrCheesyNipples

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't fake.... Why would this be fake??

DrCheesyNipples

DrCheesyNipples

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone answer this question? Can anyone tell me what the code_post_gfx.ff is? and if I need it when making an iso? because I downloaded the mod menu and all it had was the common.ff usually when I download a mod menu it has the common.ff and the code_post_gfx.ff

QM Haackz

QM Haackz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone answer this question? Can anyone tell me what the code_post_gfx.ff is? and if I need it when making an iso? because I downloaded the mod menu and all it had was the common.ff usually when I download a mod menu it has the common.ff and the code_post_gfx.ff
the modmenu is in the common.ff and the button binds are in the code_post_gfx.ff
the code_post_gfx.ff is un-needed but is good to have but you can literally use any code_post_gfx.ff from any menu

DrCheesyNipples

DrCheesyNipples

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so you mean like button binds for if your not host? Or what?

DrCheesyNipples

DrCheesyNipples

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh alright thanks so much man you've been a huge help! I just got through making my physics n flex v3 iso. I added the modded camos and the keyboard cat treyarch.bik to it and I just need to go to the store and buy the DVD+R Dual Layer Disk and all should be good! :biggrin: Btw I was wondering, wouldn't installing the iso on a flash drive instead of your hard drive be smarter? Couldn't you take the usb and plug it into someone else's xbox and load up the iso mods?

DrCheesyNipples

DrCheesyNipples

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so I made my disc and everything works absolutely Perfectly BUT I cannot get force host to work to save my life. Can you please tell me what's going on? I have an open nat type and everything. I'll turn on force host in the administration menu and then search for a match online but never ever get host... Pleeeease help :frown:

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
So what did you do to get it to open.. what finally got it to open? Trial and error or what lol because i only encrypted it 5 different ways lol

wait wtf?
you can encrypt this ****?
HOW!?!?!

AgreedBog381

AgreedBog381

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
wait wtf?
you can encrypt this ****?
HOW!?!?!

Before i didn't know but only one way because it was new and never done on waw before but i know a couple different ways now and to do it you have to be very careful....very easy to mess up

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Before i didn't know but only one way because it was new and never done on waw before but i know a couple different ways now and to do it you have to be very careful....very easy to mess up

What do I use to do it?

AxelLovesYou

AxelLovesYou

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice menu. Works perfectly. Wish there was a random Round button. Going up to the rounds 300+ Crashes the game.

Bolbi

Bolbi

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys.
I don't know what i'm doing wrong:
i exrtacted the default.xex and replaced the common.ff + code_post_gfx.ff with the modded one's.
Then i replaced the default.xex, putted it in abgx360 and burnt it. After i installed the game i wanted
to start it but the TV's turns everytime black.
Hope you guy's can help me :smile:

coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys.
I don't know what i'm doing wrong:
i exrtacted the default.xex and replaced the common.ff + code_post_gfx.ff with the modded one's.
Then i replaced the default.xex, putted it in abgx360 and burnt it. After i installed the game i wanted
to start it but the TV's turns everytime black.
Hope you guy's can help me :smile:

Make sure your burn settings are correct, and that the actual copy of the WaW iso that you have isn't a bad rip.

Bolbi

Bolbi

Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure your burn settings are correct, and that the actual copy of the WaW iso that you have isn't a bad rip.

burnt it the first time with 4x and the second time with 2.4x. I've got also no errors in abgx360. Could it be, that the mod's aren't working with other Region ISO's? Because i've got the German Uncut PAL Iso.

Last edited:
coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
burnt it the first time with 4x and the second time with 2.4x. I've got also no errors in abgx360. Could it be, that the mod's aren't working with other Region ISO's? Because i've got the German Uncut PAL Iso.

There ya go. Try a Region Free NTSC USA. Burn at 2.4, should work perfectly. Another shot would be using Verbatim discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register