What's new

Mod Menu REAL INFECTABLE GSC MENU ON BLACK OPS II

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this on my rgh just for sh*** and gigs and I get a fatal crash everytime half way through lol
These mods never worked right in rgh. Just do it yourself

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
All we can hope for is them taking action, possibly patching this by pushing an update or disabling the theater in general.
That most likely wont happen. Game is too old and not being watched

pLTPF

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
Sin$
That most likely wont happen. Game is too old and not being watched
It's being watched. The clip has over 100k views on COD TV. Activision is aware this is a problem and they're actively working on fixing it. Multiple people including myself have Tweeted at them and have gotten a response.

pt35LO1.png

tekcoR

tekcoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why tweet them that if you're posting videos on youtube how to do it lol
It's being watched. The clip has over 100k views on COD TV. Activision is aware this is a problem and they're actively working on fixing it. Multiple people including myself have Tweeted at them and have gotten a response.

pt35LO1.png

DonQModz

DonQModz

Hidden Devils
Grizzled Veteran AzzidReign Jr Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yea ikr which is why im freeze the host each time lol
Lol im being too Lazy, instead of turn on my RGH, ive been watching these vids,,
but ive been mainly No-Clipping With God Mode on SND No Kills Just Trolling, lol....
But to be Honest it is going a little to far with the GSC Menu Infections, He should only release that mini menu & thats it...
At least Hoping For Zombies to get GSC infection, i rather have it on Zombies then Onliine Multiplayer..

BO2 Multiplayer is starting to Feel like MW2 TU6 Days, When Every modder use to get online & Rank you up or DeRanks you

Your Account

Your Account

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish that there were to be Zombies mod menu, because to me that seems more fun. Multiplayer i would be taking the fun out of the game.

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They are still around. You need to check out their profiles.

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

pt35LO1.png

Tbh. Im surprised they even care. If they do get removed then ill be happy.

I wish that there were to be Zombies mod menu, because to me that seems more fun. Multiplayer i would be taking the fun out of the game.
I was thinking about this and put one on a dummy account. Something that would be fun tho.

R

RolexAlpha

Reaction score
Sin$
Well it’s basically gone now, you can’t watch the clips. Unfortunately the people who saved the clips still have it.

Guess people are going to start selling accounts with GSC in theatre lol.

Ayone with a dummy account that has this HMU

Last edited:
SavageG00nz

SavageG00nz

Simply.Salt
Reaction score
Sin$
i use it in private match only took it online once yesterday just so I could do my friend a xp lobbie but overall all I see is these skids with the gamer tags like I use jiggy and I mod bo2 who's ready for all the Xbox one console bans?

Top Bottom
Login
Register