• Thread starter electricwun
  • Start date
  • Views 6,595
electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry didn't know exactly where to post this i tried to post it in the post that listed all the locations under map but the thread didn't allow any more post. now im not sure of the exact coordinates lol because since the latest gun running dlc they have patched the creator mode making it extremely difficult to get under map and if u do staying under map without kicking out and the entrances to get under map have been patched to like going through windows in 2 different buildings.

but any ways i had loaded up my job for the mc clubhouse 2 story and the bunker is lil off to the side from its location. what u do if u already have a job created at the club house if u try to use the check points that u had inside of the clubhouse it wont spawn u in no more it will just spawn u to the road, but if u go to test the race it will show u under the map, however if u try to exit when under map and normally u would stay undermap after exiting test, but now it wont and will automatically kick u to the road again.

but i just figured out how to stay undermap after exiting test. before u start the test or while in test before exiting switch ur view to first person pov and exit and it should allow u to stay under map. now once u have done that and are still under map just drive over toward this spot where the scope cross looking thing is and u will fall into the bunker

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Already messed with this. But this bunker is only a 'texture' such as the modshop under docks...

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: Bunker and Moc are both under the docks.

Last edited:
Dynasty007

Dynasty007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep... already know and it is useless too

Can you show me where it is on the map or give co-ordinates? Im not trying to build inside them, im only trying to get a trigger in them for my own collection.

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you show me where it is on the map or give co-ordinates? Im not trying to build inside them, im only trying to get a trigger in them for my own collection.
X: 1103.000
Y: -3000.000
Z: -40.000

electricwun

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It still kicks me on the road
u sure ur in first pov when exiting test? and i believe u have to be inside of a building such as the bunker, clubhouse,garage, or right next to it for it not to kick u out

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
my glitching partner Scooba found both within the first 24hrs and put a racein the bunker.

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u sure ur in first pov when exiting test? and i believe u have to be inside of a building such as the bunker, clubhouse,garage, or right next to it for it not to kick u out
All good now but thanks :smile:. Nothing special in bunker

Matt2070291

Matt2070291

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty Gucci glitch just fun to mess around I like fun glitches good to take a break

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to place out some props inside the bunker, but when I got back to test, they are invisible but still there. I just found it a little funny =)

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The bunker is a good setting for a owned weapons DM. The reason the interior of your bunker doesn't spawn is that you are now unable to place valid triggers below 0.0... I have tried and there are a few spots that a trigger will easily place. With the latest patch they just won't drop even if your cursor is white... anyhow the MOC is also open for DM's but fairly useless as no interior will spawn and the final result is merely a 1 v 1 DM... in a blood splattered black box. The bunker, although not productive as a glitch method, makes an awesome setting for a DM. You will not be able to place weapons or vehicles :wink: but you can make a 30 person DM with the enormous space.
You can publish, save and play. With a trigger at ground level it won't be invalid. No gctf... but fun nonetheless:wink: 
I managed to place out some props inside the bunker, but when I got back to test, they are invisible but still there. I just found it a little funny =)

The most important prop to place is the one that blocks the drop off in the tunnel:wink:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just in case you were wondering....Inside the MOC!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I do not want to give away too many secrets... For those of you that think certain things are impossible in this game I assure you they are not. I won't give up methods. I will say this keep trying and pay attention to the details.
You will get where you want:wink: 
I do not want to give away too many secrets... For those of you that think certain things are impossible in this game I assure you they are not. I won't give up methods. I will say this keep trying and pay attention to the details.
You will get where you want:wink:
...and furthermore... when you finally find your way under there... the darn bunker is impossible to miss... it takes up 1/3 of the area!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro... you will not get I trigger inside...
I have tried for hours... you can get the cursor to turn white but it will not place!
Don't let me discourage you from trying... I don't think triggers under the map(docks/ below 0.0) are possible anymore

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro... you will not get I trigger inside...
I have tried for hours... you can get the cursor to turn white but it will not place!
Don't let me discourage you from trying... I don't think triggers under the map(docks/ below 0.0) are possible anymore
I digress... it is possible to place a trigger... it will still be invalid:wink:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Bunker location under the map
Is at 99.00 
DEQdaIlW0AAEmk-.jpg:large

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
How you summits to go under the map to confrontation?

sorry for my bad english

Top Bottom
Login
Register