READ THIS

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Tricked, Feb 24, 2009 with 7 replies and 349 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricked

Tricked Getting There

Ratings:
    THIS ******* JUST STOLE MY **** AND I CALLED XBOX AND THEY SAID THE WOULD LOCK IT HE CONTACTED ME FOR SERIOUSLY 2.0 AND HE STOLE MY ACCOUNT AND HE TOLD ME TO LOOK AT THE GOW 2 PICS FOR MY STUFF BACK AND I CAN BEACUSE OF THE PICTURE SYSTEM IS OFFLINE WHERE I LIVE HIS XBL GAMERTAG IS SMOKING GUUN AND HE JACKS SO IM LETTING YALL KNOW DONT LET HIM GLITCH YOUR SERIOULSY 2.0 SPREAD THE WORD DO NOT CONTACT MY ACCOUNT FOR 2.0 CONTACT Xx KDAxDEATH xX IGNORE MY BIO SPREAD THE WORD MY BAD JUST MOVE THIS I WAS PISSED AT THE TIME AND 14500 GAMERSCORE AND 10 PESTIGE IN COD 5 DOWN THE DAMN DRAIN

2. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    Ranting and whining will get you no where, not to mention very few pay attention to a thread where the entire post is in caps.

I understand your angry, I would be too. The best thing for you to do is to see if there is any type of information on the account that would allow you to proove it's yours. Such as the security question, name, address, secondary email... etc.

If there is, call xbox support back and explain the situation again with your 411. If there isn't then try to weedle bits of information currently on the account. You will recieve bits of information each time you get an idiot on the line (90% of the hotline). Keep calling back until you've gathered enough information to jack the account back. Problem solved.

3. chris213

chris213 Androidâ„¢

Ratings:
    damn dude that sucks..can you get it back?

4. OP
    Tricked

Tricked Getting There

Ratings:

i could

how would i jack it back when he used an email that he can get in to

5. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Call 18004myxbox they will get your xbl account back. Got mine stolen too.

6. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    By getting information about the account and making MS think it was yours.

7. OP
    Tricked

Tricked Getting There

Ratings:
    oaky so i called last night nothing happened the account didnt lock or any thing i looked at it before i went to work and it said it was offline for 10 mins the guy who hacked is on the damn friends list for christsake his tag is BEAST STRIKER i think he jacked becasue i have the full 1175 in gow and thats all he does is play gow 2 on it and i asked him y he hacked me and he siad he was bored and he asked for 1600 for it back and i dont i want it back cause on march 3 tuesday 6 days from now it will be a sliver account so what do you guy think hell do give it back cause it useless to him but we shall see how ms does

8. Nightcast

Nightcast Retired Retired

Ratings:
    This is what happens when you try and cheat and get help from people you don't know. I don't understand why your so mad when you are so irresponsible with your things.
    Next time don't post in all caps.

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.