• Views 407
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeNTaL vM

Reaction score
Sin$
@any s7 mod.

Alright we all know its just a matter of time before this mod gets patched, and everyone wants to have their 10th prestige before that happens, so what should happen is....

you's should figure out who can actually make the rooms, and make a s7 group that can delete post and have everyone that can make rooms be in that group.

make a sticky thread & close it, but in the thread you should have a certain day & time posted in it. The post should read "Sense all the nonsense is going on with the spammers, this is how things are going to work for the XP Mod. First we want to assure everyone we may want to help everyone, but unfortunately we might not be able to. So on that note, we will open this Thread on Jan ???, Feb ???; at ??:??am/pm. And we want everyone that wants to do the mod post in this thread when it opens!, we will start at the top and try to make our way to the end. If you are the first person to post in the thread, you will be the first to be invited. & That's how its going to work for now on. Thank You"

i know yous probably hate me for telling yous what to do, but it should happen.
and for anyone that post outside of that thread about the XP Mod should be a warned, suspended, or banned.

i know this probably wont happen, but you should consider it. it would be alot easier on everyone in the community & staff.

ps. to think a LEECHER join date Jan2010 wrote this thread! omg! come on people it gets old.

J

JohnnyBoy755

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think your caps lock somehow got stuck while you were typing the subject.

Back on topic, with 200+ people viewing this forum during the day at any moment, it will always be chaos.

M

MeNTaL vM

Reaction score
Sin$
no, i made it like that. thinks for trying to be cool though

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't think JTAG mods will be fixed anytime soon.

O

ONLYaGODatCOD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
JohnnyBoy755 said:
I think your caps lock somehow got stuck while you were typing the subject..

honest to God who really gives a ****???????????????????????

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
And no matter what we try to do, there will ALWAYS be new members who don't listen. Just look at the XP hosting thread for example. The first post says to only post if you are hosting... IN BIG RED LETTERS. But no, noobs refuse to listen and post their GT. It's never going to stop until the mods eventually die off. Even when you see moderator infracting and beginning to ban people, they still don't understand.

M

MeNTaL vM

Reaction score
Sin$
Modified said:
I really don't think JTAG mods will be fixed anytime soon.
bro you never know, it could be fixed tomorrow.
or they could reset the ranks, but i doubt they would do that, that would probably be a last resort.

J

JohnnyBoy755

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ONLYaGODatCOD said:
honest to God who really gives a ****???????????????????????

Obviously I do if I said something about it.

Typing in caps on the internet is like shouting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register