Not open for further replies.
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Myself and many others in this section dedicate time to giving you guys the best builds we can to meet your needs, and in an effort to make things easier for not only you but us as well i feel that this is an important thread to make :smile:

Its easy to just give us a budget and say "Go go go build" but the next few questions will be asked eventually, so if you can give us the information ahead of time then we can get to work on something that will fit your needs quicker instead of having to revise builds at a later time.

A few of us in this section include but are not limited to:
Myself, Cosmic Owl, Visual Studio, Houstonruss, Monopolyman, denz, Twipz, Chazay, and others as well.

So if you'd like a build for anything just put it in this section not this thread! :smile: A few things we'll need to know from you are:
  1. Budget & Currency (give us the max you're willing to spend, but also give us your ideal limit, and whether that includes peripherals or not. As well as before or after rebates are applied.)
  2. Uses (gaming, multimedia, etc)
  3. Time Frame (when you plan to buy the parts)
  4. Part Preferences (this can be specific companies, manufacturers, etc. Think AMD/Nvidia, Intel/AMD, modular/non modular, certain cases, etc)
  5. Color code (do you want things to match? If so what colors?)
  6. How many monitors will you game on?
  7. Peripherals (mouse, keyboard, speakers, monitor, etc)
  8. Special Requests (exactly as it sounds, any special requests go here)
  9. Do you plan on building it yourself or buying pre-built (NOTE: Although be warned, building it yourself is generally better in almost every situation.)
We are here to help you, and if you can attempt to follow this then it'll make our lives and yours just a little bit easier :smile: We all vary in knowledge and what parts we tend to recommend but that's a good thing as you'll get a variety of different choices with your request. So that's it, get to requesting and we'll get to working on your builds for you, again this is just to make things easier for all of us :smile:

***If i forgot to tag somebody please just PM me and i'll add you, also if anybody wants to add something to the list just PM me that as well and i'll add it in.***

last updated 10/5/15

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.