Tutorial Read here

• Thread starter Ovo Mentality
  • Start date
  • Views 555
O

Ovo Mentality

Reaction score
Sin$
so has anyone besides me bought a lobby from PotatoHeadLobbies? well i bought the $30 package, an about 2-4 weeks later. my account got reset, didnt get banned. just went to level 1 no presteige. has anyone else had this issue? and if so, how do i talk to potatoheadlobbies? he suppose to gie u a free lobby, but ive been messaging him for the past week and ive gotten no replies. can someone help?

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
All lobbies have a chance of being reset. You should've been aware of that before purchasing.

O

Ovo Mentality

Reaction score
Sin$
yes, i was aware. but his policy was, if you got reset, show proof. and you can get another lobby for free. but i havent beable to contact him at all. he hasnt replied to my inboxed messages or anything.

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, i was aware. but his policy was, if you got reset, show proof. and you can get another lobby for free. but i havent beable to contact him at all. he hasnt replied to my inboxed messages or anything.
they are very busy, Give them time just hope that he isn't like jd2020.

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Trust me, don't get in his lobby again. You'll get banned for 4999 days. I learned that the hard way :/.

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Sin$
Trust me, don't get in his lobby again. You'll get banned for 4999 days. I learned that the hard way :/.
yes, it's sad that the administrators don't shut down services once IW starts banning people, it's just a waste of money now.
i told them 20th prestige is a NO NO! Only unlock all is safe now, even though you still have a risk of being banned it is VERY unlikely if you only do unlock all, and i dont know about lobby wise, But recoveries are 99% Safe if you only do level 80 Unlock all.
so buddy don't purchase anymore lobbies its just going to get you banned =/.
good luck buddy.

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, it's sad that the administrators don't shut down services once IW starts banning people, it's just a waste of money now.
i told them 20th prestige is a NO NO! Only unlock all is safe now, even though you still have a risk of being banned it is VERY unlikely if you only do unlock all, and i dont know about lobby wise, But recoveries are 99% Safe if you only do level 80 Unlock all.
so buddy don't purchase anymore lobbies its just going to get you banned =/.
good luck buddy.
Unlock All isn't safe. I was a 100% legitimate 20th prestige level 80, bought Unlock All from PotatoHead. I was banned within 3 days :frown:.

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Sin$
Unlock All isn't safe. I was a 100% legitimate 20th prestige level 80, bought Unlock All from PotatoHead. I was banned within 3 days :frown:.
i had unlock all level 80 from XeAngel and wasnt banned for 7 days
then he got console banned and the profile was perma banned with his console so maybe its the lobby version?

Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well at least you didn't get perma banned from xbl for being too good at mw3. 99.9% legit i was.

godlypaint

godlypaint

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i get unlock all prestige 20 lvl 80 legit stats it been month now still not banned :tongue:

SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to point out this is in the mw3 modding section where there is clearly a pinned thread about how this is not a support section.

Top Bottom
Login
Register