What's new

Tutorial Read here

• Thread starter Ovo Mentality
  • Start date
  • Views 445
O

Ovo Mentality

Reaction score
so has anyone besides me bought a lobby from PotatoHeadLobbies? well i bought the $30 package, an about 2-4 weeks later. my account got reset, didnt get banned. just went to level 1 no presteige. has anyone else had this issue? and if so, how do i talk to potatoheadlobbies? he suppose to gie u a free lobby, but ive been messaging him for the past week and ive gotten no replies. can someone help?

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
All lobbies have a chance of being reset. You should've been aware of that before purchasing.

O

Ovo Mentality

Reaction score
yes, i was aware. but his policy was, if you got reset, show proof. and you can get another lobby for free. but i havent beable to contact him at all. he hasnt replied to my inboxed messages or anything.

V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
yes, i was aware. but his policy was, if you got reset, show proof. and you can get another lobby for free. but i havent beable to contact him at all. he hasnt replied to my inboxed messages or anything.
they are very busy, Give them time just hope that he isn't like jd2020.

D

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Reaction score
Trust me, don't get in his lobby again. You'll get banned for 4999 days. I learned that the hard way :/.

V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Trust me, don't get in his lobby again. You'll get banned for 4999 days. I learned that the hard way :/.
yes, it's sad that the administrators don't shut down services once IW starts banning people, it's just a waste of money now.
i told them 20th prestige is a NO NO! Only unlock all is safe now, even though you still have a risk of being banned it is VERY unlikely if you only do unlock all, and i dont know about lobby wise, But recoveries are 99% Safe if you only do level 80 Unlock all.
so buddy don't purchase anymore lobbies its just going to get you banned =/.
good luck buddy.

D

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Reaction score
yes, it's sad that the administrators don't shut down services once IW starts banning people, it's just a waste of money now.
i told them 20th prestige is a NO NO! Only unlock all is safe now, even though you still have a risk of being banned it is VERY unlikely if you only do unlock all, and i dont know about lobby wise, But recoveries are 99% Safe if you only do level 80 Unlock all.
so buddy don't purchase anymore lobbies its just going to get you banned =/.
good luck buddy.
Unlock All isn't safe. I was a 100% legitimate 20th prestige level 80, bought Unlock All from PotatoHead. I was banned within 3 days :frown:.

V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Unlock All isn't safe. I was a 100% legitimate 20th prestige level 80, bought Unlock All from PotatoHead. I was banned within 3 days :frown:.
i had unlock all level 80 from XeAngel and wasnt banned for 7 days
then he got console banned and the profile was perma banned with his console so maybe its the lobby version?

I

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Reaction score
Well at least you didn't get perma banned from xbl for being too good at mw3. 99.9% legit i was.

G

godlypaint

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i get unlock all prestige 20 lvl 80 legit stats it been month now still not banned :tongue:

S

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Reaction score
Just to point out this is in the mw3 modding section where there is clearly a pinned thread about how this is not a support section.

Top Bottom