What's new

Solved [Read First] Commonly asked questions answered!

• Thread starter AoKMiKeY
  • Start date
  • Views 472

Did you find this useful

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AoKMiKeY

AoKMiKeY

I am not a man.
Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
postgraphics-title-c5caqas.png

postgraphics-information.png

I have been going over a lot of the posts in this section and I can see a lot of the questions have been asked more than a few times and some are being ignored because they have already been answered. So here is a small little master thread for you :smile:

Please leave a comment or a like if this has been useful too you. If there is anything that is wrong please tell me and if you would like this topic to be pinned then please tell the mods :smile: Love you mods.. Plz

postgraphics-content.png

Table of content:

• Can I mod call of duty 5 multiplayer with a savegame?
  • Can I mod call of duty 5 multiplayer with a savegame?
  • Can I mod the call of duty 5 singleplayer/zombies with a savegame?
  • Can I mod the call of duty 5 singleplayer/zombies with a GPD mod?
  • Can I mod the call of duty 5 singleplayer/zombies with ISO mods?
  • Can I mod the call of duty 5 multiplayer with ISO mods?
  • Can I mod the call of duty 5 multiplayer with my JTAG/RGH?
  • Is there anyway to get a JTAG/ISO mod menu using a savegame or GPD?
  • Is there anyway to get Savegame/GPD like mod menus using a JTAG/ISO ?
  • Can I be de-ranked from 11th prestige rank:speechless:x?
  • Can you have custom zombie maps on call of duty 5?
  • Can I add new models into call of duty 5?
  • Have mods on call of duty 5 zombies/singleplayer been patched?
  • Best mod xxxx for call of duty 5 zombies/singleplayer/multiplayer
  • I need help modding x, y, and z... I need help with x, y, and z

Questions and Answers:

*Questions are in bold

- Can I mod call of duty 5 multiplayer with a savegame?

short answer: no

Long answer: Due to the multiplayer not actually using savegame for pretty much anything. So modifying something like a save game just does not work. If it did I would personally go can kill the call of duty devs.

- Can I mod the call of duty 5 multiplayer with a .GPD modification?

Long answer: It has not been completely patched. If you know what you are doing then you may be able to get it to work. But you will have a potential change of being account banned on xbox.

- Can I mod the call of duty 5 singleplayer/zombies with a savegame?

short answer: yes
long answer: Due to call of duty devs not giving two cr*ps it allows things in single player not get patched so mod away :smile:

- Can I mod the call of duty 5 singleplayer/zombies with a GPD mod?

long answer: I don't think people even make GPD mods for single player due to how pointless it is since savegames work just fine. I may be wrong but from what i know they work.

- Can I mod the call of duty 5 singleplayer/zombies with ISO mods?

long answer: This has always been possible and most likely always will be. It has been done for years now and some how stupid people like me are still making the ISO mods for you guys. So get some and enjoy.

- Can I mod the call of duty 5 multiplayer with ISO mods?

long answer: This has never been possible because of how the game will 'loop load' if you try and edit any of the mp files or the game will just crash. So it's a waste of time trying.

- Can i mod the call of duty 5 multiplayer with my JTAG/RGH?

short answer: well duh ( yes )
long answer: of course you can. its a JTAG you might as well be modding it on pc :smile:

- Is there anyway to get a JTAG/ISO mod menu using a savegame or GPD?

short answer: No
long answer: GPD and savegame work on a completely different coding stance which means trying to make a mod menu with UI elements in almost impossible. People are finding new ways to make it look like there is UI elements but there is not so sorry about that.

- Is there anyway to get Savegame/GPD like mod menus using a JTAG/ISO ?

long answer: they are called bind menus or infections which can sometimes carry a bind mod menu. If you would like this you can either host the menu for yourself or get into someone lobby which is infecting people with the bind menu. Mikeeeyy's PnFv2 Has one of these menus.

- Can I be de-ranked from 11th prestige rank:speechless:x?

long answer: it is not imposable it is just very hard to make it stick after the rank change. This may change when a patch called 'ProjectX v2' comes out due to its completely new way of changing ranks. So its no for now sorry :tongue:

- Can you have custom zombie maps on call of duty 5?

long answer: Of course this would be amazing but unless you know how to rewrite the xex files for cod 5 and own a JTAG and understand how the maps work then I really do not see this happening sorry.

- Can I add new models into call of duty 5?

long answer: yes but only if you are using a jtag and you know how to save the model file to allow it to work for call of duty 5 for the xbox and you know how to add it into the map files which to this date people still do not know how to do for the xbox. So no sorry.

- Have mods on call of duty 5 zombies/singleplayer been patched?

long answer: The forum will explode if this happens so just keep and eye out.

- Best mod xxxx for call of duty 5 zombies/singleplayer/multiplayer

short answer: Use the search box
long answer: a lot of people as this question please just search for it using google or the se7ensins search box.

- I need help modding x, y, and z... I need help with x, y, and z

If you need help then I have a dedicated IRC chat for helping people out. I have been modding call of duty 5 for 4 - 5 years and I know a lot about it so I should be able to answer any question you may have. All the details for being able to contact me are here:

postgraphics-contactinfo.png

Skype: mike12074 ( I will delete you if you have not tried the IRC first )
IRC: http://chat.codarchive.com/
- User name is anything you want
- There is no password
Se7ensins: http://www.se7ensins.com/conversations/add?to=AoKMiKeY

Email: Once i get this set up i shall update the post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom