Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Read Before You Post Here

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Boosting & Matches' started by ii CoRrUpT xX, Dec 29, 2008 with 0 replies and 1,558 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    I have seen many boosting threads, and there a lot of people not paying attention to what they are doing, just signing up here because they want to boost, then finding some threads and without thinking just posting their GT.

STOP! READ THE RULES BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!
    Do not do anything until you have read the rules found here Rules and Guidelines - Se7enSins Forums. Spelling and grammar is not a must, but it shows your courtesy and that you now how to act in a professional matter. It also shows that your not in elementary school.

LOOK AT DATES
    Before you post, take a look at the date the thread was created. If it was posted on December 21, 2008 and says "Boosting today add your GT if you want to boost" there is no reason that people should be posting their GamerTags in there now; let alone posting at all in there.

SPAM
    Do NOT go into EVERY thread posting your GT. This is considered spamming and is unnecessary.

LOOK FOR OTHER THREADS MADE RECENTLY
    Before you decide to make a new thread, look at the other threads and look when the creator posted it. If there was a new thread posted an hour ago about boosting for today, DON'T go make a new one for today as well. Use common sense! Post there.

MAKE YOURSELF APPEALING
    If you read a thread saying "Who wants to boost today?" and then you reply
    That is VERY annoying and I doubt anyone will play with you. Have trouble reading that? Me too. Instead say
    Now that's better.

I may edit this in the future to add some stuff in.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.