• Thread starter The Inferno
  • Start date
  • Views 617
T

The Inferno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys ive seen people saying check 360iso but now there thread says its in s7 premium, can anyone confirm ? if so im off to get premium but im suspicious.

+rep to anyone whoc an clear it up for me.

thnx

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i think they have a jtag version but tbh if they had a retail version im pretty sure someone would pay to get it or someone would leak it again lol.

T

The Inferno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think they have a jtag version but tbh if they had a retail version im pretty sure someone would pay to get it or someone would leak it again lol.

yeah sorry didnt specify, is it the retail for flashed xbox's? i know a 360iso guy has it since he has a proof image of the disk in box.

x Hitman Z

x Hitman Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Better yet, could someone post a SS of the thread(ofc bluring out any download links, etc), as proof. (Talking about retail, not JTag)

Stay_Frosty

Kainz0r

Scrumtrulescent
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah sorry didnt specify, is it the retail for flashed xbox's? i know a 360iso guy has it since he has a proof image of the disk in box.

They for sure have the jtag version over in premium. I think the guy on 360iso that said we have it was talking about retail, but I'm also pretty sure he's wrong. As far as I know there is NO retail version uploaded anywhere

B

BrutalSL4YER

Reaction score
Sin$
Premium here has the jtag... retail is being upped as we speak.
T.P's team has an eta of 16-24hrs

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They for sure have the jtag version over in premium. I think the guy on 360iso that said we have it was talking about retail, but I'm also pretty sure he's wrong. As far as I know there is NO retail version uploaded anywhere

because it's getting uploaded now

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
fdasfasf.png

T

The Inferno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah as i expected, the guy on 360iso seems to be the only one he ahs a proof image and is asking for donations since he spend a few hundred $ getting hold of it, apparently it will be uploaded at roughtly 16 hours from now so i guess around 2-3 GMT then it will spread.

Top Bottom
Login
Register