• Thread starter DeViLX70
  • Start date
  • Views 601
D

DeViLX70

Reaction score
Sin$
sWeZapper at Bungie.net said:
I'm making a fansite for Halo Reach, it's called "Reach Ultra".
I'm not that good at flash and javascript, so if anyone could help me with that I would be very grateful.
Reply if you want to be in and create this website.

And now that I come to Se7ensins..
I'm going to make a mod section over there too, so we will have the first mods of Halo Reach! (after Se7ensins :wink:)

So is anyone going to mod Halo Reach and want to help me with the website? :smile:

Click here to come to Reach Ultra

I

iReclaim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No need to be rude..Look at his display picture, he's like 10.

Swaino

Swaino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your not going at it the correct way, instead of making a website from scratch i would advise you look around free forum website. My friend just set up one the other day using freeforum.

Thats your best bet IMO as, no offense intended here but you dont have what it takes to build a website from scratch, its very hard.

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Swaino said:
Your not going at it the correct way, instead of making a website from scratch i would advise you look around free forum website. My friend just set up one the other day using freeforum.

Thats your best bet IMO as, no offense intended here but you dont have what it takes to build a website from scratch, its very hard.

yesh. But i just applied vBulletin and an Portal. :tongue:

lx leo xl

lx leo xl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DeViLX70 said:
Actually, i'm 13..<_<
The site doesn't look to good, and indeed the first mods will be at rework3d, as Xenon said he would come back and save the day giving us an unpatched XeX.

Still modding h3 is more active here, even on .map mods. The new admins are complete *******s and don't represent the spirit HM had. (Not detox since he left).

Also you seem to have good grammar, better than most 13yr old's on the site so at least congrats on that :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register