RE5 demo??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by MottleyParasite, Dec 6, 2008 with 11 replies and 531 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MottleyParasite

MottleyParasite Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My friend was playing it but he lives in jersey and wont tell how he got it and i know he didnt do that make a japanese live account like this website says..

[Click here to view the link]

so if anyone knows that would be helpful:thumbup:

2. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have no idea but id love to play the demo, i really cant wait for this game

3. wan5

wan5 Member

Ratings:
    You cant make a jp account anymore as ms have a sneaky ip block, they also corrupt your demo if its stored on the HDD.

To play it, grab it from a torrent site or newsgroups and burn it to a cdr or dvdr, lets see ms corrupt your demo once its on read only media!

4. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    i have the demo still (region free one ms fixed the jap one) i could always make an image of it,rar it and ul it some where for you lot to grab but i dont have any where to ul it.:frown:great demo 2 playable levels

ps forgot to say mines on disc so when you dl it just burn off to a normal dvd-r as an image

5. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    awwwww crow :frown:

i really wanna play that demo :frown:

is it good???

6. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    it plays alot like res 4 the graphics are way better and smoother of course :biggrin: all you need is a dvd burnner to run it.
    i can make an image of the disc an ul it some where so you can dl it,its just over a gig in size

7. Srsly

Srsly Newbie

Ratings:
    Sorry to get a little off-topic. does the demo have multiplayer?

8. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yea it does.... i seen the demo being played at some festival thing (via a video i wasnt actually there) and there was two guys playin it :biggrin:

9. Lolzor

Lolzor Newbie

Ratings:
    If you want the demo, just download it burn it to a disc put it in the xbox and go to game library and click the Japanse name. No you cannot go online with the demo.

I found this out from googleing it.

10. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:

ano you cant go online but is the demo not splitscreen?? :S

11. PURPL3 H4ZE

Ratings:
    ms have done a net fix to stop people from dl the demo from jap accounts and also to stop it been played in multiplayer,but the single player still works fine.
    if you mange to find the demo unplug you net cable from 360 or disconnect from live or you will not be able to run the demo.
    although the game is great i found this out by playing it :tongue: sorry couldnt help that lol it is a very good game if you are a resi fan thumbs up from me.
    the demo it self is over 1gig theres plenty of torrent sites that still have it posted

12. Poison

Poison Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just download the torrent and burn it on CD, as posted. Official demo will be out Jan 23rd though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.