• Start date
  • Views 1,532
Z

Zero Beat

Contributor
Reaction score

For-
Warning:
I just got bored and just wanted to find out how updategamerprofile worked also this is for the people who are not aware of this method not for trolling pricks
Credits:
Mikeeeyy for the suicide function
well it started with me wondering how the hell i get the clan tag to stick in game at first i tried
Su AriZonaa's method of using the function
Code:
UpdateGamerProfile()
but this did not work and then i remembered seeing something, where someone used it with activeaction in the "setClientDvar" function and how i could never get this method to work and if it did it was very rare, then it hit me since the activeaction command activates on fast restart so i set the clan tag then i used fast restart because activeaction activates on the first frame and it worked!
here is the script...

Code:
self setClientDvar( "clanname", "{EG}" );
self setClientDvar( "activeaction", "updategamerprofile" );
self Suicide();
then use fast restart in either in a infectable menu or code post to activate the updategamerprofile or use the suicide function above
whala your have a new clan tag in game!

G

Tizlar1337

Celtic Football Club #1
Reaction score
updategamerprofile, updategamerprofilefromdvars, uploadstats.
These are three gods of cfg on cod.
Uploads any temp profile stats, registers in game, uploadstats sticks leaderboards etc

Z

Zero Beat

Contributor
Reaction score
updategamerprofile, updategamerprofilefromdvars, uploadstats.
These are three gods of cfg on cod.
Uploads any temp profile stats, registers in game, uploadstats sticks leaderboards etc
i knew about the last two but i was never able to get them to work

S

Sausage Rolls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks The only clan tag editor i have ever known to work was toxxicity v1

T

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone confirm that this works for all players?

Z

Zero Beat

Contributor
Reaction score
can anyone confirm that this works for all players?
i believe so because the activeaction dvar is set for every client which would make it work it would just need to have the correct configuration in the script

T

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where the hell have you been? lol
My xbox broke and i could not possibly dedicate so much time to modding if i cant even use them haha, but i just moved from home now and the people i live with have an xbox and one of them actually knew about toxiicity and let me hotswap his xbox
Not really getting into modding again because of work/school/gf but i am planning on releasing what i had done on toxiicity before i stopped once i fix the ****ing free for all lol
Downloading a .iso mikey gave me as we speak :smile:

T

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i believe so because the activeaction dvar is set for every client which would make it work it would just need to have the correct configuration in the script
Yeah ok, i just left waw around the time people got activeaction into the scripts so i wasnt sure how far it went, assuming it went well :tongue: thanks bro

Top Bottom