What's new

Xbox One PS4 RDR2 - Unlimited Gold Glitch (After Patch 1.04)

• Thread starter MadGaming9
  • Start date
  • Views 5,731
MadGaming9

MadGaming9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know you guys are pretty mad that they patched the previous gold glitch, but don’t worry! They didn’t patch it all.

If you go into an online story mission, get past all the cut scenes. When you have control of your player, just do it the same way you always have. You can do as many awards as you want with this one. You’re welcome and have fun.

*Not my video*

Last edited:
V

vVrathh

Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn’t this work just as easily with cutting internet connection with the double tap of PS button?

BombasticcBoyy

BombasticcBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can anyone confirm it actually works with multiple challenges in different categories?

W

Witchdoctor

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I‘ll let you know in a couple of hours
What challenges you going for bro? Fk doing them sharpshooter I lost 7 yesterday lol I think trade will be quick too get if you got a grand too spend in shop

NearN

NearN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i test with different category 1 with hunting,and 3 from trade,looks like it got timing,not according to this video,my first challenge reset the other 3 remain,so its still got timing.

R

rusbeckia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What challenges you going for bro? Fk doing them sharpshooter I lost 7 yesterday lol I think trade will be quick too get if you got a grand too spend in shop
I‘m going to try 1000kills, 1000$ spent, 100headshots with bow, 100 herbs sold and 20animals killed with explosives.
I don‘t care if awards get reset tho, i dont really care about goldbars!

B

Bangz93

Reaction score
Sin$
hello you could put the step by write because I do not understand everything he says in English (I'm french)

R

rusbeckia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. try: five awards - didn't reset anything, but I didn't get gold either...
2. try: only 1000kills - recieved gold, award reset

I'll leave it be, don't care for gold anyways. since you can make $$$ so easy by just grinding the game, it isn't really worth the hassle for me

Last edited:
jamesbruh

jamesbruh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These resetting awards glitches only work for one award now and you have to be quick, can no longer do multiple categories and you definitely can't "take your time" like he says, you could last week until they hotfixed it but not anymore

Try different categories at your own peril but a bunch of us are here telling you it doesn't work

One award is hardly worth all of the effort imo, .20 gold is nothing, and Rockstar is going to move these awards server side soon so you won't be able to do them at all, we're going to have to find a new method

Top Bottom
Login
Register