What's new

Patched RDR2 Online - Real Unlimited Money Glitch!! *After Patch* Pelt Duplication Glitch [Fast Method]

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just made several with a random watching. It only stopped when he tried to dupe the dupe.
At Valentine with an elk pelt

TheGambler

TheGambler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fast way to do it in Valentine! I was only using a cow hide. Was using alligator Skin. I did both at least 20 times testing it out.

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What really? I thought so haha
Weird that it didn‘t work although a friend was near. Guess I need to try again with more dedication lol

Haha yeah bro towards the end of the video I go right next to another player to show I am not in Passive :tongue:
But yeah just have the friend closer to you and should work just fine :smile:

T

tonko_bonko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great work Eddie! Now all we need is working passive mode glitch so other people don't bother us while we doing this. Without passive expect to be interrupted by others all the time.

JR89

JR89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man, my friend and I did this tonight. We were having a problem at first but we found if my friend stared at my horse it would dupe no problem. Also he was able to use my dupe on his horse so we could dupe together.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
J stone already grabbed it and posted it lol, and I’m sure the rest will follow.... unfortunately this glitch will be pretty useless by later in the day, being everyone and their mother will be all over it and swarming valentine.

So this will be quite hard to do while it’s populated, It will go to a friend glitch to a posse glitch lmao

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
J stone already grabbed it and posted it lol, and I’m sure the rest will follow.... unfortunately this glitch will be pretty useless by later in the day, being everyone and their mother will be all over it and swarming valentine.

So this will be quite hard to do while it’s populated, It will go to a friend glitch to a posse glitch lmao
What a useless POS!

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

lol yeah I just got sent a screenshot of the "founders" he has in his credits? I would love to know what i did to the guy that makes it so hard for him to give me credit lol. He just can not do it and will not do it. First person I seen him credit was antioo for the 2nd passive glitch. Now antioo found this one with me and can't credit me or antioo?? Good ol leech stone at it again

Good thing I have the first video up a whole day before his, cause the first passive mode glitch I released I had his subs trying to argue that I stole it from him, wtf lol?

Last edited:
E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Great work Eddie! Now all we need is working passive mode glitch so other people don't bother us while we doing this. Without passive expect to be interrupted by others all the time.

Antioo's passive method still works just need a stranger mission, also the stable method works as well but need to lag your connection.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Antioo's passive method still works just need a stranger mission, also the stable method works as well but need to lag your connection.
Which passive mode is that that require stranger missions?

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Which passive mode is that that require stranger missions?

Antioo posted it on his channel bro, I have not used it yet as I still have the stable method working. But him I were playing last night and he was in passive and said it was still using his stranger mission method.

Here is his vid for that:

R

rusbeckia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Antioo posted it on his channel bro, I have not used it yet as I still have the stable method working. But him I were playing last night and he was in passive and said it was still using his stranger mission method.

Here is his vid for that:

looks hard to hit when you consider how unreliable stranger missions start recently!

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
looks hard to hit when you consider how unreliable stranger missions start recently!
I think the bigger problem with the method using stranger mission is most people by now have walked into all of the strangers at some point alone or with a friend so you will not get the cut scene .

I believe The passive using that stranger mission requires you to get that cut scene which will only happen the first time you ever go to a mission , but I may be wrong . Judging by the instructions and how it showed I would imagine it requires you to get the cut scene and I would imagine most players by now would not be getting a cut scene due to doing the missions already.

A easier more reliable passive would be wonderful being this glitch by later today or tomorrow won’t even be possible to do because of griefing and all that

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the bigger problem with the method using stranger mission is most people by now have walked into all of the strangers at some point alone or with a friend so you will not get the cut scene .

I believe The passive using that stranger mission requires you to get that cut scene which will only happen the first time you ever go to a mission , but I may be wrong . Judging by the instructions and how it showed I would imagine it requires you to get the cut scene and I would imagine most players by now would not be getting a cut scene due to doing the missions already.

A easier more reliable passive would be wonderful being this glitch by later today or tomorrow won’t even be possible to do because of griefing and all that
Yeah...no cut scene for me.

It's already there. I stayed in the butcher menu for a bit and these little turds wouldn't leave and were killing others trying to dupe. When I saw my break, I got out and proceeded to one shot kill all of them many times over with Slippery Bastard and ALL my explosive rounds. I did give them a warning first. LOL!

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Having just you and a friend at the valentine stables utilizing a solo lobby would be pretty glorious now wouldn’t it ....

Top Bottom
Login
Register