• Thread starter Gandalf61
  • Start date
  • Views 12,826
Deuce_Mojo

Deuce_Mojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We need the ability to modify our characters. I want to redo mine but not start all over.
Yeah, I hear that. I don't even really want to roll a second character considering how substantial the grind is.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I hear that. I don't even really want to roll a second character considering how substantial the grind is.
Well. U wont lose any money if u delere and create a new character but would have to start over with rank and unlocks

Deuce_Mojo

Deuce_Mojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well. U wont lose any money if u delere and create a new character but would have to start over with rank and unlocks
I've reset the "spend $1,000" twice and probably would have been on IV if I'd remembered to reset earlier. There's no way to ever make all that money back in any reasonable sense (at least until we have a glitch).

Plus I got a great roll on this character before I realized that it gives you level-locked clothing at the start. I still haven't progressed far enough to buy the shirt I'm wearing :smile: but anyway yeah, I think GTAO gave you one crack at a makeover during its grand opening.

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant find anythin in clothing thats better than what i got at the start.
Except maybe a pair of tanned hald chaps,

I like my outfit. I was surprised because the first three characeter creations i got ****** clothes,

This one i got good stuff, but id like better cleaner clothes,

But there is nothing better than what i got.

Basically, there just isnt enough clothes to choose from.

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This Game is so quick so Boring

The same Mission again and again. Hours of Hunting for nothing. Boring Children how has nothing to do Experten Killing Fishing People.

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This Game is so quick so Boring

The same Mission again and again. Hours of Hunting for nothing. Boring Children how has nothing to do Experten Killing Fishing People.
Can confirm,
I just now was killed while realing in a big fish,

The one that got away

Deuce_Mojo

Deuce_Mojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant find anythin in clothing thats better than what i got at the start.
Except maybe a pair of tanned hald chaps,

I like my outfit. I was surprised because the first three characeter creations i got ****** clothes,

This one i got good stuff, but id like better cleaner clothes,

But there is nothing better than what i got.

Basically, there just isnt enough clothes to choose from.
I figure eventually the pimpin stuff will be on offer for gold first, then trickle down to us dirty cash hoarders.

At least I hope so. I want those full chaps. And a shotgun coat. Etc. Etc.

S

SedateVenus62

Reaction score
Sin$
When did YouTube become a better source for finding money making exploits? Make an exploit thread already or we have no choice but to believe this site has been derailed by rockstar through proxy. I’m just saying that I have seen good exploits shut down here that work fine. The only way I found them was YouTube after they were silenced on Se7ensins. Is the point of this site to sell exploits in the future with membership?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When did YouTube become a better source for finding money making exploits? Make an exploit thread already or we have no choice but to believe this site has been derailed by rockstar through proxy. I’m just saying that I have seen good exploits shut down here that work fine. The only way I found them was YouTube after they were silenced on Se7ensins. Is the point of this site to sell exploits in the future with membership?
Do what? No way. They get shut down either because ppl report them as not working or because they are reported as patched. Plain and simple. Se7ensins will always be where you should see glitches first. But there are some youtube ppl that refuse to share as se7ensins doesnt pay for clicks.

On a different note all together:
Just added my 6th xbox one x...( I have 4 kids and a wife that all play)
Ran out of space and didnt remember to buy a decent external hd. Found a 3-4 year old wd passport (500gb) I had in a drawer. (Looted my drawer lol wonder what the fence will give me for it)
Anyway, long story short it lasted about 3 minutes then overheated. So good for storage but not so good for actually playing off of.
Just thought I would share that bit of useless information.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do what? No way. They get shut down either because ppl report them as not working or because they are reported as patched. Plain and simple. Se7ensins will always be where you should see glitches first. But there are some youtube ppl that refuse to share as se7ensins doesnt pay for clicks.

Ran out of space and didnt remember to buy a decent external hd. Found a 3-4 year old wd passport (500gb) I had in a drawer. (Looted my drawer lol wonder what the fence will give me for it)
Anyway, long story short it lasted about 3 minutes then overheated. So good for storage but not so good for actually playing off of.
That stinks...
Is your Xbox doing the auto shut down thing when the external drive is overheating? I’m running into a similar issue on one of my three Xboxes :frown:

S

SedateVenus62

Reaction score
Sin$

I was with you on the first part of your post. You lost me however after that. First of all I think it is safe to assume you are referring to the gta online thread and you are correct. But red dead online YouTube videos have been spot on for the most part with their glitches exploits and most important their complaints days before they are posted here. And further more who gives a rats behind if you get paid for any glitches or exploits on any forum or YouTube video this is supposed to be a sharing of ideas between gamers. You are correct in a way though, as it stands red dead online is not worth the click bait trolls time as of now. My advise to you is lay off the eggnog tonight and get some sleep.

Dear mods and staff, Aka *cough* rockstar planted contributers. Fix the game already to allow us to grind money solo or alone without being killed instead of the game being geared to pay to win death matches or this Series will go down in history with Bethesda. People who get burned for $60 a game don’t forget easily. Don’t believe me? Just look up Bethesda on YouTube and tell me if you will Preorder any game they release after now.. Anybody can go from a hero to a zero with one game. Hold my beer and watch me make a lot of money on this game I made as a greedy company will not work for consoles much longer. That mentality has made a lot of money for phones but it will never work for adult genre on consoles for long.

Last edited:
JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was with you on the first part of your post. You lost me however after that. First of all I think it is safe to assume you are referring to the gta online thread and you are correct. But red dead online YouTube videos have been spot on for the most part days before they are posted here. And further more who gives a rats behind if you get paid for any glitches or exploits on any forum or YouTube video this is supposed to be a sharing of ideas between gamers. My advise to you is lay off the eggnog tonight and get some sleep.
What the f*** is eggnog anyway,?
always here that on tv,
Some sort of alcohol laced egg drink ?

S

SedateVenus62

Reaction score
Sin$
always here that on tv,
Basically yes. I do enjoy your comments by the way you are a true gamer and you have value to this forum. Please don’t let us forget the reason for these type of forums is to give us a slight edge and enjoyment of a game that is under so called development.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That stinks...
Is your Xbox doing the auto shut down thing when the external drive is overheating? I’m running into a similar issue on one of my three Xboxes :frown:
I havent seen the console shut off. The hdd just stops working and brings the console to the missing data error message. Home screen still works but the passport is too hot to touch. I am sure the disk inside the passport is now damaged.
I had one of my xbox ones plugged into a power strip at one point a few years back and would have the console just randomly shut off while deep into a game. Turned out the power strip with everything plugged into it couldnt take the load and we noticed voltage drop when the console was on. Simply moved the console to the wall outlet and havent had that problem since.
I was with you on the first part of your post. You lost me however after that. First of all I think it is safe to assume you are referring to the gta online thread and you are correct. But red dead online YouTube videos have been spot on for the most part with their glitches exploits and most important their complaints days before they are posted here. And further more who gives a rats behind if you get paid for any glitches or exploits on any forum or YouTube video this is supposed to be a sharing of ideas between gamers. You are correct in a way though, as it stands red dead online is not worth the click bait trolls time as of now. My advise to you is lay off the eggnog tonight and get some sleep.

Dear mods and staff, Aka *cough* rockstar planted contributers. Fix the game already to allow us to grind money solo or alone without being killed instead of the game being geared to pay to win death matches or this Series will go down in history with Bethesda. People who get burned for $60 a game don’t forget easily. Don’t believe me? Just look up Bethesda on YouTube and tell me if you will Preorder any game they release after now.. Anybody can go from a hero to a zero with one game. Hold my beer and watch me make a lot of money on this game I made as a greedy company will not work for consoles much longer. That mentality has made a lot of money for phones but it will never work for adult genre on consoles for long.
Are you high? Games have been this way since online gameplay has been a thing. If its not pay real money for ingame money its pay for dlc or colered weapons or better weapons. (See call of duty for example)
What I was getting at with se7ensins not paying for clicks is many youtube ppl were originally here posting their findings. Throughout the years they have realized they can make money posting about then on youtube. They can post it here but here does not pay them. So as time goes on these users no longer post.
And many of this sites users are too busy playing the game to hunt for bugs. I know for me that my character would function just as well in his underwear as he would in a suit. And if tou get cold the very beginning of online you can select pants, shirt, boots, gloves, and a coat. So if you get in the snow you wont freeze. By the time you level up enough to buy the level locked guns you will have the money to buy them.
Right now in this game there just isnt anything worth buying to glitch for. And besides that why on earth would we contribute to the beta? Not releasing glitches is how they remain after beta is over.

Deuce_Mojo

Deuce_Mojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
always here that on tv,
I think once RDRO is up and running properly with some more content, more items etc, everyone's enjoyment plus the chance for glitches will rise.

W/r/t eggnog: it's aparently a cup of Christmas cheer, this thick buttermilk-consistency stuff laced with rum or vodka or something. I've never quite understood the appeal of dressing up booze with frilly props. Morning? Bourbon in your coffee. Warm outside? Bourbon in your ginger ale. Evening? Bourbon in your vermouth. Hard day? Double bourbon. Substitute gin, rum, etc. as needed. But then it's Christmas so eggnog is like a pumpkin pie, figgy pudding sort of affair and I got no problem with other people's good time.

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I havent seen the console shut off. The hdd just stops working and brings the console to the missing data error message. Home screen still works but the passport is too hot to touch. I am sure the disk inside the passport is now damaged.
I had one of my xbox ones plugged into a power strip at one point a few years back and would have the console just randomly shut off while deep into a game. Turned out the power strip with everything plugged into it couldnt take the load and we noticed voltage drop when the console was on. Simply moved the console to the wall outlet and havent had that problem since.

Are you high? Games have been this way since online gameplay has been a thing. If its not pay real money for ingame money its pay for dlc or colered weapons or better weapons. (See call of duty for example)
What I was getting at with se7ensins not paying for clicks is many youtube ppl were originally here posting their findings. Throughout the years they have realized they can make money posting about then on youtube. They can post it here but here does not pay them. So as time goes on these users no longer post.
And many of this sites users are too busy playing the game to hunt for bugs. I know for me that my character would function just as well in his underwear as he would in a suit. And if tou get cold the very beginning of online you can select pants, shirt, boots, gloves, and a coat. So if you get in the snow you wont freeze. By the time you level up enough to buy the level locked guns you will have the money to buy them.
Right now in this game there just isnt anything worth buying to glitch for. And besides that why on earth would we contribute to the beta? Not releasing glitches is how they remain after beta is over.
This beta word will be attached to rdro forever.

Basically yes. I do enjoy your comments by the way you are a true gamer and you have value to this forum. Please don’t let us forget the reason for these type of forums is to give us a slight edge and enjoyment of a game that is under so called development.
After reading this last night, i didnt know wether to laugh or cry.
I can feel the sarcasm in what you said but im an honest man and i know what I'm like, so i can see humour in pointing out my craziness sometimes,
And i appreciate a clever statement like yours,
I was sitting there laugjing hard at that comment, thinking to myseflif it hes being sarcastic its a good ****ing way to do so,

And if you were serious i thought it was just as funny, cause im not at all.

My phonewent dead while replying and i was laughing too hard to find the charger.

Well done sir, well done.

Last edited:
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This beta word will be attached to rdro forever.

After reading this last night, i didnt know wether to laugh or cry.
I can feel the sarcasm in what you said but im an honest man and i know what I'm like, so i can see humour in pointing out my craziness sometimes,
And i appreciate a clever statement like yours,
I was sitting there laugjing hard at that comment, thinking to myseflif it hes being sarcastic its a good ****ing way to do so,

And if you were serious i thought it was just as funny, cause im not at all.

My phonewent dead while replying and i was laughing too hard to find the charger.

Well done sir, well done.
Well, beta will be used on rdro until the game moves to full version. Animals and hunting was planned on gta online as well. The issue was the game froze online when one player saw the animal but the other player didnt. It was never worked out so it was removed. rdro was moved to public beta as many of the game crashes were fixed in private beta. I don't think rdro was ever thought to take off quite like it has. If you remember rdr 1 the online was really nothing. So, it will remain in beta until something substantial is given out as the finished product. Online takes place prior to the pinkertons hunting down outlaws in story mode. So we will likely see some huge train robberies and some bank robberies in our future.

smoidal

smoidal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what i really liked was waling early on Dec. 26th to see lobbys full online level 13
best played with your crew of 6 lol

Sabatchka

Sabatchka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It took me more than a week to be able to play online because of game disconnects. R* support have been with me all the way, quite helpful and very supportive.
I played all afternoon yesterday, and it’s just a boring grid.

God, I even think that fixing the connection issues was even more fun than playing online.

Deuce_Mojo

Deuce_Mojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This butcher garbage is getting old. If I get shorted a raven carcass, well that's only a dollar.

I rolled into Tumbleweed with stacks and stacks of pelts and meat and a whitetail buck I'd carried in from W Elizabeth.

Dude, that buck carcass is $10 by itself with the pelt probably a third that much and... I got zero. The little "bug" where you press a button, nothing happens, but then if you back out or sell anything else the item you pressed the button on is just *gone*, well this sucks. I've literally lost a few hundred dollars on this garbage.

When a really good hunting trip nets $40 or $50 but then next time around it's worth $20 because the butcher is buggy as f*** well... That's bordering on unplayable considering hunting remains the most exploitable and profitable part of the economy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register