What's new

Solved RDR2 ONLINE - I cannot find Madame Nazar and her wagon on map

Karoleiro

Karoleiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi friends, I bought every role on RDR2 online, everything works perfect, BUT...
I cannot see on my map Madam Nazar and her wagon and it is a need to find her couple of times in a day!!
When I join any friends session and they see her on map they put a way point and when I go there, POOF the symbol of Madam Nazar's wagon APPEARS! (with a few words they see the symbol of her in the Index list of map menu, I do not see it never.)

UnknownUs3r

UnknownUs3r

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi friends, I bought every role on RDR2 online, everything works perfect, BUT...
I cannot see on my map Madam Nazar and her wagon and it is a need to find her couple of times in a day!!
When I join any friends session and they see her on map they put a way point and when I go there, POOF the symbol of Madam Nazar's wagon APPEARS! (with a few words they see the symbol of her in the Index list of map menu, I do not see it never.)
Same here

Upvote 0
V

vvhale

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
She travels every 24h, check reddit to see her current location, pretty sure she should an icon on the map but its a bug,

Upvote 0
Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I may have found a possible solution to this. I believe this is just poor game mechanics on R* part and not really a bug after all. I think this happens when we reload the game after we've purchased all the available Collectors Maps without using any of them.

My Solution:
When I couldn't find Madam Nazar or her wagon on my map or within the index I..
  1. Opened a collector's map & hunted down the three items.
  2. Now, open map & Madam Nazar will be there with more collectors maps available to purchase.
If anyone would like to test to confirm, let us know the results so we can carry on.

Upvote 0
RxYz

RxYz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U can search on google "Where is madam nazar?" and it will take u to a twitter page. The owner of the account posts the location of madam nazar every time she goes to a new location

Upvote 0
L

l05tXandXbr0k3n

Reaction score
Sin$
I may have found a possible solution to this. I believe this is just poor game mechanics on R* part and not really a bug after all. I think this happens when we reload the game after we've purchased all the available Collectors Maps without using any of them.

My Solution:
When I couldn't find Madam Nazar or her wagon on my map or within the index I..
  1. Opened a collector's map & hunted down the three items.
  2. Now, open map & Madam Nazar will be there with more collectors maps available to purchase.
If anyone would like to test to confirm, let us know the results so we can carry
Post automatically merged:

Does work!
Couldn’t see her on the map or on the index.
Used one of my 3 collector’s maps, and after I got the three items she reappeared.
(I’d still call this a bug though)

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register