Working RDR2 "EXIT TO FREE ROAM" GLITCH (switch lobbies at will glitch)

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 Glitches' started by eddie mac, Jun 29, 2019 with 37 replies and 6,177 views.

1. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    Joining a friend in another session also took me out.
    What is weird though is if you switch sessions you see different players but an animal I just killed was still in next session. So as if you stay but players change.

2. OP
    eddie mac

eddie mac Getting There

Ratings:
    When i join friends i stay in the glitch. I have never been pulled out by joining a friend. Not sure why you are able to cancel it out like that. I always have to join a PvP game mode threw the Map or Main Menu and then I am pulled out of the glitch.

3. Eblade67

Eblade67 Coffin Dodger

Ratings:
    Oops my mistake I forgot my other console was idling in showdowns when I joined.
    You are correct as i joined a "friend" in a showdown :oops:

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Madz420HD

Madz420HD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this happens to me to and when I picked the animal up it disappears out my hand... Hmmm possible money glitch here maybe. Gonna play with it to see if I can pick it up after I have a friend pick it up then maybe it's like a glitched carcass... Hmm definitely weird lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    eddie mac

eddie mac Getting There

Ratings:
    Might be something, but everything i tried with a friend the animal always either disappeared or the friend could not see the animal at all. Possibly with extra steps we could turn this into more.

6. DuPz

DuPz Newbie

Ratings:
    Just tested going to Guarma with this glitch. Didn't work, you still get teleported back to St Denis.

7. tomigochip

tomigochip Newbie

Ratings:
    can u spawn hide outs with this? edit: so i tried but since theres barely anything on the map i reckon u cant.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  8. ilmwl

ilmwl Newbie

Ratings:
    Sorry if this is has been answered elsewhere (couldn't find it) but how do you set up a quick link to another players session on PS4?

9. Seninaminakoyim

Seninaminakoyim Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Double Press PS Button

10. ilmwl

ilmwl Newbie

Ratings:
    Hmmm, doesn't seem to do anything different than when single pressing it. Is there anything else i need to enable it?

11. R1_Andy

R1_Andy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When in the game, press PS button, go to friends, select a friend and hover over "join session".
    Double press PS button and you're back in the game.
    Now when you double press PS button again, you are hovering over "join session".

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. ilmwl

ilmwl Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks! That worked. I was missing the step of going into the Friends list (thought it could be done from the main screen).

13. Deividsga

Deividsga Newbie

Ratings:
    it worked by going to the "R" icon on the map and quickly joining a friend. I'm trying to go to Mexico or Guarma.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:

for guarma drop to the left of the normal (old) drop, and you will enter Guarma, though tap R2 like hell, so when you fall you get a shooting animation, thus stopping the "fake" black loading screen from kicking you back to main map

15. OmarBHR95

OmarBHR95 Newbie

Ratings:
    For some reason eveeybtime i try doing this, the second time i try joining someone that im already with the session with an error message pops up and kicks me out of online

16. R1_Andy

R1_Andy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When you say left, do you mean left when coming from the west (new austin) or from the north? And how far to the left? Maybe you have a screenshot?

17. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    The place you use to drop, go to the far left, you will come across a weird tree, and what looks like a chest, go to left of chest a little bit and you will drop down into Guarma, just tap R2 and you will spawn in Guarma and have a funny animation that's like your body getting stretched

I'll try drop a picture if I get time if not I'll send it to Navy Davey and he can post it for me :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  18. DarkShadowGlitch

DarkShadowGlitch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can't seem to hit this on PS4, Trying to join my friend and I do everything right and get a load screen but then after a bit on the load screen I get the error can't connect to rockstar game services at this time.... Using method 2 by the way.

Edit - Never mind I got it to work but a bit differently, After the error I got kicked back to the main menu. Decided to just simply click on Last Stand and then quickly joined friend via the quick link and it worked perfectly.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 3:10 PM