RDR Boosting.

• Thread starter z I MeSsiah I z
  • Start date
  • Views 838
z I MeSsiah I z

z I MeSsiah I z

Reaction score
Sin$
Would anyone like to RDR boost for golden plated guns?
If so, send a message to the GT: SiicK EffecTZ

censoredstar

censoredstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ive seen this post up at the top for bout a week and now just gotta say messiah ur kind of a Tard....
the only time anyone boosts on this forum is when the savedata is serverside, meaning its virtually unhackable...
if its userside this forum has already modded it and probably created a simple 2 click program to do exactly what u need...

can someone plz close this.

Shadow Optik

Shadow Optik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ive seen this post up at the top for bout a week and now just gotta say messiah ur kind of a Tard....
the only time anyone boosts on this forum is when the savedata is serverside, meaning its virtually unhackable...
if its userside this forum has already modded it and probably created a simple 2 click program to do exactly what u need...

can someone plz close this.

Actually, I hope someone finds this forum. Some friends of mine and myself will be boosting Golden guns, to avoid getting banned, April 28th - April 30th 2011. Starting at 2030 Pacifc Time April 28th. Message me anytime my Gamer Tag is Shadow Optik on XBox Live. DLC is kind of a must, but can be worked around.

Crippin

Crippin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually, I hope someone finds this forum. Some friends of mine and myself will be boosting Golden guns, to avoid getting banned, April 28th - April 30th 2011. Starting at 2030 Pacifc Time April 28th. Message me anytime my Gamer Tag is Shadow Optik on XBox Live. DLC is kind of a must, but can be worked around.
LOL.... definitely TARDS! I have been 5th legend level 50 since the first week of the game comingb out and have never been banned... I got the Dead Horse Mount and be riding around like a granny, all gold guns and title's were included in this as well. Good luck with your "boosting"

Top Bottom
Login
Register