What's new

News RDO Store is open now to purchase gold bars!

• Thread starter BombasticcBoyy
  • Start date
  • Views 5,993
BombasticcBoyy

BombasticcBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nothing wrong in buying the gold bars, I purchased the one-time special offer for 5 bucks an hour ago. I think $5 for 25 gold is a reasonable price, but not $10. I like doing glitches but I also like supporting the game publishers as without it, they wont be able to create new (and free) dlc content for us. However, i just wish they were a bit cheaper :tongue:

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nothing wrong in buying the gold bars, I purchased the one-time special offer for 5 bucks an hour ago. I think $5 for 25 gold is a reasonable price, but not $10. I like doing glitches but I also like supporting the game publishers as without it, they wont be able to create new (and free) dlc content for us. However, i just wish they were a bit cheaper :tongue:
They got my support when i paid for the special edition.

BombasticcBoyy

BombasticcBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They got my support when i paid for the special edition.
Great, I got the ultimate edition. I already got my game's worth in the single player mode and the bonuses i got from both SP and MP modes. Buying the gold bars allows the continuation of dlc development as the years go by. If ppl hadnt been buying gta shark cards all these years, we wouldnt have gotten so many dlcs. I do agree that the gold cards are overpriced, but i see no problem in buying them if you want to.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
They have 2 chances of me buying one
Slim and f*** all :tongue:

Btw
They are gifting us another 15 gold if u logged in since yesterday. I got mine earlier.

Also cash rewards for pre order special and ultimate edition users.
I have not received a cash bonus for ultimate yet.

They say all rewards will be given by 24th

Last edited:
Activexre

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i guess now atleast ppl who ”Got a job to go to” can really skip the grinding. :roflmao:

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Was a complete ripoff back then when they were released and still are now, months later. I would highly recommend against buying any of these, at least for now (not that I ever recommend MTs regardless). There's just not enough to do or to purchase Online for them to warrant dropping the microtransactions this early in Online's life cycle. As I've said before, I'll say it again. They released Online way too damn early, knowingly, so that they could ride the wave of Christmas MT sales. End of the day idk who made the decision, where it may have come from, etc.

It's just so obvious this was rushed, along with the MTs being as incredibly unbalanced as they are.

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was a complete ripoff back then when they were released and still are now, months later. I would highly recommend against buying any of these, at least for now (not that I ever recommend MTs regardless). There's just not enough to do or to purchase Online for them to warrant dropping the microtransactions this early in Online's life cycle. As I've said before, I'll say it again. They released Online way too damn early, knowingly, so that they could ride the wave of Christmas MT sales. End of the day idk who made the decision, where it may have come from, etc.

It's just so obvious this was rushed, along with the MTs being as incredibly unbalanced as they are.
I totally agree. I loved rdr2 single player and was so pumped for online, but it falls so short of my expectations. I would have happily waited longer for a complete RDO instead of an unfinished beta. I log in every once in a while to see if they have added anything new but it's basically the same as the day it was released. I don't even know what they could do now to regain my interest in it.

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn't care less if they charged us double!
I would never spend anything on in game currency in any game.
Let the games begin.

One thing I will say is that beta must end b4 Xmas if they now selling microtransactions.

I will continue to level up and buy what I need with in game cash.
Most of the gold stuff is Shiite anyway lol
*Almost three months later...*

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
*Almost three months later...*

Yeah right lol
If anybody bought gold they are off their heads!
Content required fast as they are losing their core players.
I reckon the last gold bars they gave out free gave them an idea how many returned to game that weekend to collect.
Like gta though they will return if content is good.

Last edited:
S

skaazi

Reaction score
Sin$
just be glad that the DLC's are FREE! A lot of people forget that for most games, you have to pay for DLC updates (Think COD etc) Its the shark card/gold bars business that makes the DLCs free for the rest of us
Well, you are right, but, if the DLCs are free but you need to buy cards to be able to advance in the game then it comes to the same, I was stuck for almost a year doing ****** missions and grinding like crazy in GTA for basic stuff, I only came to really enjoy the game after the solo dupe glitch which made me get good money so I could buy CEO stuff and get more missions, that is where the fun resides.
If I wouldn't be able to glitch money out of their game I would have 2 choices, buy cards (same as buying DLC) or stop all social life and other games to dedicate my whole life to GTA so I can buy stuff.

So basically they do DLCs for free but you have to buy cards to enjoy them.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, you are right, but, if the DLCs are free but you need to buy cards to be able to advance in the game then it comes to the same, I was stuck for almost a year doing ****** missions and grinding like crazy in GTA for basic stuff, I only came to really enjoy the game after the solo dupe glitch which made me get good money so I could buy CEO stuff and get more missions, that is where the fun resides.
If I wouldn't be able to glitch money out of their game I would have 2 choices, buy cards (same as buying DLC) or stop all social life and other games to dedicate my whole life to GTA so I can buy stuff.

So basically they do DLCs for free but you have to buy cards to enjoy them.
I agree with you especially in the latter days of GTA5. In thr beginning, the most expensive car was 1 million. Was possible to grind out enough money without spending 100s of hours. Not anymore. I hope they don't go off the deep end with rdr2.

Top Bottom
Login
Register